RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“I’m sorry?” Kota says, “I didn’t catch that.” He walks over to Natalie.

Shadow:" What, what happened?"

Toko hugs her back, “okay, how’d you two meet?” Asked Makoko.

Soshi “I met her as a cat and I decided to care for her.” Soshi looks at Toko “Did anyone hurt you?”

Natalie:" What is it?"

“Oh nothing.”
Paul says. How have they not noctices the gaint burn mark on my back? paul thinks as he hobbled over to Heather.

“He is fine, Can I let him know you were looking for him?” Mary asks.

“Well, I think our ‘key’ to that amulet just got slapped in the face, and so did we. Poor Donovan’s dust has run out for nothing. Oh well, some people just don’t know how to take things seriously, huh?”

Heather goes to his side again.

Shadow:" Yes please."

“You need some dust?”
Paul asks.
“Thank you.” Paul says as he puts some of his weight on her.

Natalie nods.

“Listen, no offense, but I don’t trust strangers who carry a mound of dust on them.” He turns to Natalie. “Shall we head home, then?”

“I don’t have a mound, i got this.”
Paul says tossing him a small vial of air dust. “I hope it helps.”

Kota frantically catches it. “Don’t throw around dust like that! Besides, sand-sailors need dust crystals to operate.” He gives the vial back.

Toko shakes her head as Makoko replies, “so would you know what Happened to her during these past 30 years?”

Soshi “She was taken from me once as well. By someone who took my cousin’s will. Someone with their name starting with a M.”

“Sorry, I only got lighting crystals, and those vials are pretty strong.”
Paul says slipping it into hisroght greeve

“Shall we head back as well Heather?”
Paul asks. (@King_Ved)

Kota says to Natalie, “Sorry about that M-, Natalie. Anyways, wanna head home?”

Natalie:" He isn’t a stranger he is a friend."

Heather nods.

“would it be Machneal?”

The amulet begins to chant ‘toko’ to Kota.

“Natalie, at this point, I just want to go back to the village. I don’t remember him, and frankly, I don’t care. Just say the word, and we’ll go.” His usual tone was back. He notices and thinks, I can’t.