RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC: from what you said, It seems like Kota has been ‘training’
For at least a month.

A servant approaches him, “excuse me sir, do you want something?”

Soshi sighs and hands the game to Toko “Lets go then.”

“I want this voice in my head to shut up, yes. I’m sorry, it’s been an off day. My name is Kota Detsina of Vacuo, pleased to meet you,” he says, smiling and holding out his hand for the servant to shake.

OOC: Has it been that long? I thought he dated Natalie for over a month.

Taking his hand he says “I’m nameal, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

OOC: I mean his training and abuse, it didn’t take over what… 2 days, but Kota sees it as lasting longer

“I’m sorry for trespassing on your grounds. If you want, we can leave.”

OOC: Oh, no his memories were beaten out of him. Everything before his training is kind of a blur.

OOC: But I mean, they did that in a couple of Days… that’s is actually kind of inpressive

OOC: Well, A) Kota’s a submissive person by nature, and B) it was nonstop.

“so, why are you here?”

OOC: Yeah, I can tell… those
Moments with Natalie… Still, There may be a chance he would choose a memeory of Natalie and focus on the, one moment to keep himself sane during that time…

Kota’s old tone persists. “Well, you see that amulet? That amulet has been chanting the name ‘Toko’ for a couple a’days now. I finally meet the person with the name, and it turns out both her mothers aren’t exactly the most compassionate of people. I came here so I can just get this over with and be done with that amulet.”

OOC This isn’t an anime.

OOC: Well, some people say no, but I’d like to think RWBY is.

“I see, why don’t we solve your problem the.” He tells Kota, letting him in.

“Are you sure? I’d hate to impose.” This person is a saint.

OOC You are going to get fired. Then kidnapped by the white fang. /s

“this feels right, so yes.”

“In that case, don’t let me outta your sight. I’m a bit afraid of them, honestly.” He timidly enters the manor.

Soshi spots this and puts on a white mask grabbing Toko.