RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

She sighs “Aw please?”

“It’s smells good too.” Paul says quietly.

Coral sighs and walks up to the window and taps the glass with her right hand.

OOC: Well see you when you get back.

Arkane:" If you can stand, then maybe."

Heather:" Really?"

Arkane looks towards the window.

Alexis looks at it “Crap. A peeping tom. Better not be Lizzy” She weakly stumbles to it. She looks at Arkane “I’ll be fine.” She hits her head on the window.

“Yeah.” Paul says.

Coral gives him a small wave and motions for him to open the window. Maybe they both need help. Coral thinks a little worried:

Toko was purring in her sleep, wrapped around John.

OOC: Why exactly is she upset with Paul? Beacuse he told her about not wanting to tell Soshi about Kota?

Yalani wakes up and holds his head. He groans, saying, “Must’ve hit that wall harder than I thought.”

OOC: she thinks he didn’t tell her, and that he’s keeping her away from Soshi.

Soshi smiles “I love you Toko.”

Toko’s purring grew louder in response.

OOC: What i thought.

@LTVmocs, I’m not sure we wrote it, due To Soshi being in the middle of traveling, but I think we agreed that she got the Paul Andy toko’s ketter. Correct me if I’m wrong.

She pets her.

OOC I gtg. Yeah. She got it.

OOC: See you later.

She just purred.
OOC: I gtg as well.

Silk managed to stow away on a ferry to Patch in the meantime. She walks around the forest.

OOC: will she come back?

2 Likes

Rune had his face on his desk and was passed out. Empty paper cups that once help coffee were scattered around the waste bin, which was over flowing. A small amount of drool came from his mouth. Dusk watches him from the window.

OOC: Depends. Seems Toko doesn’t necessarily need her around anymore. Who knows?

OOC: rip her best friend… Seriously, toko has gotten essentially demoted as a character…