RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC: Not with everyone. paul spares with her, and works to teach her. Does she have her sword with her by any chance?

OOC: She ain’t gone, just not with Toko right now. Toko’s busy.

OOC: I meant as her role, also gtg now.

OOC: True, I was holding Rune could be a mentor to her, in some aspects.

Silk finds Lanako’s house and claws at the door. Hukona lets her in. “Hello, little fox. Lanako’s in her room. Has been for the past few days.”

Silk whines.

“You can try. You may have a better chance than me.”

Silk climbs up the stairs and claws at Lanako’s door, barking. Lanako was sitting on the floor under her window with her knees up. Silk barks again before clawing at the door.

Rune stirs and wipes the detail with his sleeve. “What time is it?” He asks groggily as he looks up at a clock. That late already, Time to be heading home. He gets up and heads outside. “Lest head home Dusk.” He says as dusk neighs in agreement. He walks towards the small apartment he was currently living in. As he does so he sings to himself.

OOC: I think this song is really fitting for him.

Lanako finally gives in and lets her in. She sits back in her spot and hugs Silk. “. . . I want my home back.” She hears a voice in her head.

You’ll get it back.

Lanako stands up. “Who’s there?” She looks around frantically.

Someone a friend of yours was . . . okay with.

“Are you Toko’s friend?”

I think I’m her acquaintance at this point. Listen, Hightower’s gonna be fine, just not as big as it was. It’s kind of a “rise from the ashes” sorta thing.

“How?”

Well, a group of new types of Grimm will be at the ruins. The fall may lure them and get them to clear the place of the Sun Raiders. All that has to happen is that the Grimm has to be cleared and the land taken care of. Then, Hightower can start over.

“Who’s gonna do that?”

I have my methods, and I know someone. It’ll take a while, though.

“What about Arrowhead?”

One step at a time. Let’s focus on rebuilding an actual village before working on combat schools and arenas and the like. Just rest in Patch, okay? And hey, visit Toko for me, wherever she is.

Lanako nods and goes downstairs with Silk. Hukona hugs her. “I thought you’d never perk up.”

Lanako hugs back. “I haven’t . . . but I have hope now. That’s a start, right?” Hukona nods and Silk wags her tail.

OOC: Kota?

Rune sings sadly as he passes the house they were staying in.

Yalani snaps back into reality. He had blurry glimpses, as if he was daydreaming. He held his head. “Yeah, I hit that wall hard.” He makes himself a snack.

Will I ever get the chance to apologize? Rune thinks as he continues slowly walking home. Dusk walks besides him.

Lanako goes back to her room. She starts carving a couple of dolls.

Yalani sits and has his snack.

OOC: Maybe one day.

Rune continues to sing as he gets to the small one roomed apartment. He unlocks the door and Dusk lays downs outside, drinking from a large bin of water.

“Home sweet home.” Rune says quietly as he walks in and turns on a oil lamp. Shadows danced on the wall as he goes to the small kitchen area and makes himself a sandwich.

He sits on the small couch and eats the sandwich. “I’m almost done with Lesson plans for the first semester.” He thinks aloud. After finishing his sandwich, he washes his plate and gulps down a glass of water. He gets a blanket and curls up on the couch falling asleep in his armor, which was becoming a second skin for him these days.

Arkane helps her back up.

Heather:" Thank you."

Arkane opens the window.

OOC: and I’m back.

1 Like

“Let’s spend the rest of the night in each other’s arms.” Paul says quietly as he hugs her.

Coral leans towards him. “Talk to her like you do me.” Coral whispers before heading home.

Heather," That sounds wonderful." She hugs him back.

Arkane:" What, do you mean?"

Paul purrs loudly, as his tail starts to gently sway back and forth.

Coral sighs and turns back around. “Be your normal lovable self.” She says before going inside.

Heather smuggled up against Paul.

Arkane sighs and lays Alexis on the bed.(@LTVmocs )

Paul kisses the top of her head. “Thank you.”

Coral gets home and goes to make dinner. “I wonder when I will get to see Flare again.” She says to herself sadly.

Heather:" For what?"

Arkane just lays down on his little couch and sleeps.

“For everything. For today, for last week for next year.” Paul says gently.