RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Heather:" I think it’s a bit early to thank me next year."

Paul chuckles. “Maybe, maybe not. I know if it’s spent with you, I have a reason to say thanks.”

Coral finishes making dinner and eats quietly.

Heather:" Thank you." She then yawns.

Flare was curled up in bed trying to sleep.

“Tired already?” Paul asks.

Coral finishes and washes her plate. “I miss my flame. The silence has become deafening.” She says sadly.

Heather nods.

OOC: she could always go to Arkane, just shake him awake.

“Well could I convince you to stay up a little longer?” He asks.

OOC: She is letting him and Alexis have some time together.

Coral sighs and dries her hands. She goes into her room and takes changes. She crawls in bed and her mind wanders to Flare. “It’s cold without her.” She thinks aloud as she starts to cook down.

Heather:" No not really."

“Well, don’t be surprised if I’m not here when you wake up.” Paul says quietly as he lays down.

Heather:" Oh okay." She lays down and closes her eyes.

OOC: gtg to bed, good night

“Sleep well my love.” Paul says as he kisses her and falls asleep.

Coral closes her eyes and blocks out the cold the pain brought with it. She dreams of Flare, livingbhalpily without her. She whines sadly as she sleeps, tears rolling down her face.

OOC: Same

Yalani returns from the palace, on edge. He drops his things and kicks the wall before sitting on the couch. He was sweating and his eyes were turquoise.

Iris wakes and walks out to check on him.

Yalani had his hands over his mouth.

“what’s wrong?”

“The hatchet’s been dug up. Prisoners at Hightower revolted and the survivors are forming an army and planning to liberate the village soon. A person from the group, calling themselves the Flint-Singers, offered eighty rare shells to Dinishi as a gift of alliance. I begged her to refuse.” He was crying. “I have to stop them.”

“but isn’t that a good thing?”

“No, Iris, you don’t understand. What’s left of Hightower’s people could get slaughtered. Not only that, I’ve been getting visions. If this goes through, the Grimm would be lured, and both the Raiders and Flint-Singers would be annihilated. That’s two groups of people wiped off the face of the earth because of the Grimm. It’s Broken Rock all over again. Soon, tribes will start blaming each other. This could be a catalyst for an all-out war.”

“oh, should we try to sneak them out?”

“What’re you talking about?”

“sneak out the survivers.”