RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“I did. I just want to get it through to you that I don’t want you to get killed. I’m not willing to take you away from Natalie. You may be my boyfriend, but you’re her daughter first.”

“I’m coming regardless.”

Yalani looks away before briefly kissing her on the lips. “I’m going to bed.” He heads into the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Kota appears in Toko’s dreams. “Kitten? Hey, are you here?”

She nods and heads to bed herself.

Toko runs up and hugs him, “UNCLE KOTA!” She exclaimed.

He hugs her back. “Hey, kitten. It’s nice to see you again. Yalani finally went to sleep, so I decided to sneak away and visit you. Everything going okay?”

“well Silk ran off, I hope she’ll come back.”

“She will, kitten. She’s just looking to comfort someone else for the time being. You’ll see her before you know it.” He touches the ground and a patch of grass appears. He sits and says, “Listen, kitten. I want you to stay here and away from Vacuo for now, okay?”

“why?”

“Something dangerous is on the horizon, and Yalani’s trying to deal with it. I’d say a week should be a good enough time. I’m trying to make it so Hightower can be rebuilt, the problem is the survivors and the Raiders are planning to war over the land. This wasn’t exactly my plan, and I’m counting on Yalani to make everything turn out in the best way possible. 'Till then, I want you to stay here with your family where you’re safer.”

“okay.”

“Anyways, it’s really nice to see you again, kitten. What kind of dream do you want tonight?”

“something with you.”

“Come on, Toko, I’m already here. There has to be some other dream you want.”

OOC: I don’t think this relates, but I found it adorable.

3 Likes

“ooh, I know! I saw something called a theme park on TV.”

“Oh-” He raises his hand and a roller coaster track emerges from the ground. He moves his hand, making hills and loops. He raises his other hand and a merry-go-round emerges. Then a hot dog stand, a lazy river, and a mini-golf course. A giant swing, a shooting gallery, and, of course, a funnel cake stand among stands with many different foods. “You mean something like this?”

“yeah!” she said excitedly.

“Well, kitten, this is your dream. Go have some fun,” he says happily as his tail wags.

she run to the roller coaster to ride it.

Kota smiles and appears at the operating console. “Ladies and gents, be sure to stay safe and as always, enjoy the ride,” he says over the intercom.

she straps herself in.