RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Ideruba leads the way and spins a kunai in hand “How has it been going?”

Heather:" What, are you okay?"

Arkane nods:" Thank you." And he leaves.

OOC: yes

“It’s been going well., you?” Paul asks.

“Yeah, a few burns that’s all.” Coral says showing her her wrist.

Alexis lies down on the couch “Guess I can take care of this place.” She starts cleaning and organizing the place

Ideruba shrugs “Nothing much. Been taking care of my animals.”

“Really, sounds fun. I mostly spend my time at thenforge or teaching Toko when she wants to learn.”

Heather:" That’s awful, how is she doing?"

“I haven’t seen her since the other night. But if she is doing about as well as I am, not thy great.” Coral says sadly,

"Ah. Wait. I thought she was in Vacuo. What is she doing here? Did something happen with Kota?:

“You didn’t know? He died awhile back.” Paul explains.

Heather:" I see, well I was going to invite you two to mine and Paul’s wedding today, if you both are up for it."

“No One told me.” He looks down at his kunai “Guess we all will one day. Oh do the good die early.”

“You two are finally getting married?” Coral asks with a small smile.

“Yeah, he was an @$$ at the end at times, but he was still a good guy.” Paul says with a sad nod

Ideruba jokes “You are too” He grins “Yeah… Hopefully the Fang don’t go after Toko…”

“Why would they?” Paul asks

“You and Soshi.”

“Hmm, they can try if they want to end up being bested by cat that is.” Paul says with a chuckle,

“If you think you can handle them.”

“I wasn’t talking about myself.”

“Oh. Her. She is gifted as a huntstress. I don’t really think she should be one though.”

“Toko? Why not?” Paul asks.