RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

He takes a deep breath. “I’m not Sayo . . . and I’m not Yalani. I didn’t come from Mistral nor did I attend Sanctum. The headmaster and I made that up for my safety.” Gawain and Ammy was speechless.

“then, who are you?”

“I . . . I-I’m too scared to say.”

“i shall not judge.”

“I . . .” She sighs. “I guess I know you guys well enough to trust you. My real name is Ash Isau. Sayo was a persona I used for Shade, and Yalani was a name I used to trick the bandits before I tried to destroy their camp and kill them.”

“wait, what gender are you?”

“I’m a male,” he says in his normal voice. “Sorry, I kinda forgot to change that, too.”

“i am so confused… why’d you do it… also Oliver might be Alive…”

“Because I hate not being treated right because I’m a coyote. I was so afraid and . . . and . . . I miss Oliver so much.” He starts tearing up and Ammy tries to comfort him.

“yeah, Iris’s semblance was acting up so there is a chance he’s out there.”

He starts crying. “He’s probably better off without me.”

“Don’t say things like that,” Gawain says sternly. “You and Kota both, I swear.”

Alice facepalms

“Listen, Say-, Ash, why don’t you just rest?” Ammy suggests. Gawain looked annoyed with a lot on his mind as Ammy walked Ash into his tent.

Alison was resting.

Ammy comes back out with a deep breath. “Well . . . not to make assumptions, but he’s definitely like Kota in a lot of ways.” Gawain just walks into his tent.

Alison wakes up breathing heavily, “MAYA!” she exclaimed.

Alice just stood there, very confused.

Kuna was there, tilting his head.

“What about you? You heading home soon?”

“oh, no, a knight,” she said panicked.

“sorry, i’m just confused by all of this.”

“What about me is so scary?” He sounded annoyed.

“So are we.” He puts the fire out and goes into his tent.

“wait… you talk?”

Alice heads home.