RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Flare wraps up arms around her and falls asleep.

Heather smiles," Why’d you bring us up here?"

Natalie slows her crying," Maybe we should get dinner."

Suddenly, Ash feels a sensation before an arrow barely misses his head. He looks to see where it came from, but panicked as another arrow grazes him on the side. He gets Stardust and tries to find where the arrows came from.

he pets her head.

iris nods.

“Beacuse I don’t want to take my ■■■■■ off infront of Natalie and Iris, why what did you think was the reason?” Paul asks as he slips his ■■■■■ off and then wraps his arms around her again.

Coral was fast asleep.

OOC Fairy tail is good
Almost at chapter 100!

1 Like

OOC: beware 300-400

1 Like

OOC: I am pretty sure I’m past 200.

OOC: the tournament arc is widely considered the worst.

He couldn’t sense the archer until a faint sound of the bowstring makes him look. The arrow, however, pierces his thigh, and Ash screams in pain. Afraid, he thought about running away as a coyote, but hesitated. He instead shoots in the direction he heard the bowstring. Dust and sand were kicked up, and Ash could hear the assailant running.

Natalie carries her down and gets them some food.

Heather smiles," Oh nothing."

OOC: sry gtg to bed, characters are free for use.

OOC: Is that the 200s? I’m way past that… I’m at the E.N.D. It was okay, parts of the fighting was good, mainly between the four dragonslayers

“If it was nothing why are you smiling?” Paul asks, holding her close.

“No reason.” Heather says with a yawn.

“Okay, I’m going to head to bed then.” Paul says as he starts to let go.

Heather holds his arms. “You don’t have to let go.” She says quietly.

“Okay.” Paul says as he teleports them onto the bed.

Heather pulls the blanket over them, and they both fall asleep.

OOC: I’m with the show, I like the manga, just haven’t gotten enough copies.

OOC: 300s somewhere in the manga.

Beth purrs loudly and smiles up at him.

OOC: in the manga it’s 258-340
IC: he smiles down upon her.

OOC: cool.

“Your the best dear.”

Ash used his semblance and jumped before a gust pushes him towards the archer. He shot at Ash, surprised, but Ash blocked the arrow with his bracer before charging and kicking the archer to the ground. “Why are you attacking me?”

“'Cause it’s . . . my job . . . genius,” the archer said in a pained voice. Ash kicked him, making him writhe, and he crouched down to him.

“Who the hell sicked an assasin on me?”

“Everyone who’s ever met you,” the archer said before knocked him out.

If that’s the case, going back to the village is outta the question. He goes back to the shrine to treat his wound.

“i know,” he said mocking smugness.

the hive turns it’s eye to [insert hightower’s new name here]

“Aww, your adorable when you try to be arrogant.” Beth teases.

Rune leads Dusk up to the sun stream village. He was supervised to find it rebuilt. What happened here? I though this place was destroyed.

OOC: Sun Stream. sighs Starting to kick myself for making all these villages.

IC: ■■■■ creep hit my good leg. I’d be better off walking on my hands at this point, Ash thought as he held the cloth with yarrow leaves over the wound as he bandaged his leg.

Rune rides up to the entrance to Sun Stream. He looks around.