RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“Food. Plus some chocolates.”

Hebi ignores him and walks away “I am heading to see my friends.”

“I want to know why my employer would want you captured. If I feel you are not a threat, I will stop hunting you but if not, you know what will happen.” He says.

You think it’d be fun to be around the apartment as a coyote? Ash thinks to himself. I could be their guard dog. It’d be a good excuse to do nothing . . . at least until I get bored of that and end up going hunting or something. I have yet to know what it feels like to be pet on the head, in either form really. He barks twice just for the fun of it.

“They want to see me dead. I don’t care if I live right now. I just want to make my sister happy.” And with that he continues walking.

“Then I shall ask this last set of questions and leave you alone: Who is my employer and where is he? I have only received a teleported letter from them and that’s all the contact I’ve had.” He says to Hebi.

Ash stopped at a bush to eat some of its berries.

“Merely family that want revenge.” He continues walking.

“Then perhaps I should pay them a visit.” Teirn says. He turns to leave, true to his word.

Ash continues north, looking around. There was mostly barren wasteland with some patches of dead grass. The sky was a bit cloudy, much to Ash’s excitement. Maybe it’ll rain again, he thought.

Terin goes to a table and writes to his employer asking where they are so they could meet face to face. (@LTVmocs)

OOC Send the letter.

Terin sent the letter. He sat back in his chair waiting for the reply. (@LTVmocs)

OOC: I think I’m getting sick… luckily I brought some schoolwork home, so a I can work all day on that and get ahead if I am…

2 Likes

Oliver uses the doll to comfort himself.

Beth was in her room working on something.

Ash gets to the shrine and takes a deep breath. He notices a lion marking. Aw man, I don’t think lions and coyotes mix. That’s the impression I get from the stories anyways . . . plus that one dream I had where I accidentally plunged the world into eternal winter . . . I think I have issues. He walks in.

A snake appears in front of him and spits up a message.

Terin cleans the message up and reads it.

The note reads
I am sorry to say that we can’t meet face to face right now but hope your mission is doing well.

This meeting I am requesting involves my mission. This matter isn’t up for debate. Meet me at the border city between Vacuo and Vale in 2 days time. He gives the snake the message. (@LTVmocs)