RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

The snake spits up another message
I can’t ■■■■■■■ teleport… How will I get there. I will meet you in a 5 days time. No debate. If you wanna talk then I will respect your wishes.

Very well, five days time, no later. I look forward to this meeting. He sends as a reply. He gets up and goes to buy a motorcycle.

Ash walks down a long set of spiraling stairs. He hums to himself as he steps.

Terin buys a rather unique motorcycle.

OOC: My favorite type of lightcycle, sorry but I really want to have this kind of vehicle.

IC: He gets in and he gets moving to the border city. He takes the main road. (@LTVmocs)

1 Like

Ash gets to the bottom finally and sees a tall tree that reached to the ground floor of the shrine. The stairs suddenly raise, trapping him.

Flare gets the shower going before stripping down and hopping in.

Arkane:" Ooo, any special reasons?"

OOC: back for a bit before I gtg

Coral does the same.

OOC: How long will you be gone?

Flare washes her hair.

OOC: a few hours.

Coral washes herself.

OOC: Okay

OOC I kinda wanna go the trolly route…
IC “I have a sweet tooth.”

Sooooo that’s gonna be a problem. Ash looks around. Well, at least it’s pretty down here. The ground was covered with grass and sunlight poured diwn from a hole in the high ceiling, the tree’s leaves making shadows on the ground.

Flare:" If you want you can wash my wings being it seems you can’t keep your hands off of them." She jokes.

Arkane smiles," Ok, mind sharing those treats with me?"

OOC: ?

“Really?” Coral asks hopefully

OOC: I thought wings were preened.

OOC: They are, but does it really matter?

OOC: It kinda does, yeah. Doesn’t it?

OOC: I mean not really. It’s a pretty small detail, and seeing as how Flare doesn’t have a beak. How would she preen them?

1 Like

Flare:" Yeah really."

OOC: I mean, there can be a tool for preening. Something that emulates a beak or something made specifically made for preening.

Terin checks the GPS, if things go as they are now, he should reach the city in about 3 days if he uses the (RWBY autoban(?)).