RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC: I get the hint.

Ah, got me.

IC: Terin keeps going down the road at his maximum safe speed for this kind of environment.

Ash yelps as the branch snaps. Thinking quickly, he grabs one of the branches below, yelping again. He pulls himself up. “Alright, minor setback, nothing to worry about,” he assures himself as he starts to climb again.

OOC: What hint? I was just saying it would be funny if it only went 3 miles per hour. There wasn’t a hint in there.

OOC: I mean, I can take the hint you were joking and that it would be funny to troll.

OOC: Fair enough.

Ash sits on another thick branch to rest. This is a terrible way to find out my upper body strength is lacking, he thought.
He continues to climb.

OOC: Ved you got my characters, sorry but I’m about to passs out. Goodnight

2 Likes

Ash looks up to see he was only halfway done. He lets out a frustrated sigh, sitting on another branch he thought was secure enough to hold him. Gods almighty, I’ll be too tired to walk back.

Flare turns off the water and dries them both. They then got dressed and went to bed, Coral wrapped around by Flare’s wing.

OOC: I’m back.

john sat in heather’s lap.

Heather pets him," How you doing?"

he shifts as he purrs.

Heather smiles at him.

he smiles back.

Heather:" You are so cute."

“I’m not cute.”

Heather:" Why not?"

“I’m ferocious,” he said pridefully.

Heather giggles:" Yes you are."

Another branch snaps and Ash loses his footing. Hanging by a hand, he quickly puts Stardust on safety before he loses his grip. He grabs and throws Stardust, which lodges into the trunk, letting Ash hang by the bandage, but not before hitting a couple of twigs on the way down. He winces as he carefully pulls himself up, using nearby branches in case Stardust becomes loose.