RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC:how long would you say?

OOC: Yikes, in real time, I think it’s been a week. Let’s say a week, week-and-a-half.

“a little over a week.”

“Wow, that long?” He looked a bit worried. “I-I’m sorry. You got my message at least, right?”

He nods, “but I was still worried.”

“I know, I didn’t mean to be gone so long. I just wandered off, and all of a sudden, one thing led to another. You have no idea how long it took for me to remember how to make paint just to let you know I was okay.”

“but it’s fine, you’re back.”

Ash kissed him on the cheek. “Yep. Beaten and worn, but still standing,” he said optimistically.

“let’s head to bed then, okay?”

“You go on ahead, I’m gonna patch myself up out here before I fall apart.” He gets a roll of bandage, some plants, and a few pieces of cloth and heads to the couch.

Oliver gets to bed and waits for him

After some time, Ash limps to bed, not noticing Oliver was still up as he slowly climbs in.

Oliver falls asleep.

Ash smiles, kissing his forehead. He falls asleep as well.

OOC: G’night.

1 Like

OOC: likewise.

2 Likes

OOC: Felt like I didn’t sleep at all, staying home and doing schoolwork…

Coral smiles as she sleeps, snugged against Flare.

Paul sleeps soundly.

Beth wakes up and starts serving a few early morning customers.

Rune stayed up all night grading papers. He drinks a cup of coffee. Dusk neighs at him. “I know, I know, But I had to get those papers graded dusk.” He replies. Dusk looks unconvinced. “I’m sorry girl, but I’ll sleep more tonight. I got to get to school.” He says as he pets her around. She nieghs and gently shakes his hand off. “Aww, come on, your the only girl that will pay me attention.” He says jokingly. Dusk neighs and looks towards Signal. “Yeah, I’ll see you when I get home today, don’t forget tomorrow is the wedding.” He replies as he walks to school.

Flare smiles and warms up in her sleep.

Heather hugs John in her sleep.

OOC: warning I’m not going to be on the later on in the day, I’ll be out for a few hours, so bye.

OOC: Aww okay, please peek if possible.

Coral starts to wake up,

John purred softly in his sleep, mommy loves me, right? Yeah, but I must obey…

Paul sits ups. “John, You awake?” He asks quietly.