RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Kota finishes the two on the oan and plates them as he starts the other two pieces, one for him and one for Natalie. Natalie was resting on the couch. “You can eat now if you want.”

it beat me there

Iris sits besides Natalie, and pokes her.

Natalie wakes up, “Iris, you okay?”

Kota comes out of the kitchen with two plates of trout, setting them on the nearby table and sitting by them.

When we meet Paul again, we’ll tell him what happened. How come you never told me you were still here? mind-Terin is wandering the island, looking for Alice.

Terin hops off of the Primm.

Iris points to the food.

she waved from a tree i fell into your subconscious

“Oh, did you watch Kota fish?” Natalie asks.

Kota felt a little uneasy.

Mind-Terin stumbles a bit, for within his subconscious was all the Atarangi’s history, his lost memories and the pure rage he keeps at bay. This was usually contained within the hurricane but it seemed that there was a breach of sorts. I’m just glad your safe, sister. He hugs Alice and he helps her back to the island’s beach.

Iris nods.

she hugs him back thank you

“Oh, well I hope you had fun,” Natalie says as she starts eating.

“I’m not hungry, so you can have both pieces,” Kota tells Natalie. He sits close to Iris.

“Hey, your speech is getting better,” Natalie says.

“Yeah, I think I’m finally recovering,” Kota says.

How much did you see of my subconscious? Terin asks as they look out on the sea.

Iris takes a piece.

most of it she replies nervously.

Even…the original Atarangi? The one who started it all. Terin asks.

Kota seemed on edge as Natalie says, “I’m glad you’re finally returning back to normal, Kota.” She kisses him on the cheek before taking another bite.

Alice nods.

Iris quietly eats.

“Iris, are you okay?” Kota asks, worried.

1 Like

“yes, why?”

OOC: Atarangi, the original one, is almost a perfect doppelganger of Demon King Demise. Yes, it is rather cliche and is kinda stupid but let me have my moment.

IC: Terin opens a hole in the clouds and what little was known of Atarangi, the King of Shadows, was that he was a great hero. But, he was also a villain of sorts as he took matters into his own hands. He declared that his line, his legacy, would be to have heroes who would carry his fire-his wrath-and help protect those they cared for and Remnant. The problem was that history was a mixed review of The Atarangi Clan, they were hailed as heroes and monsters depending on who you asked. Atlas was especially against them as they kept interfering with their Dust mining in other kingdoms as they saw the damage but didn’t sit idly by, they were the ones in the proverbial shadows, working to limit them but it became an underground war which ended with Icar’s death as they were to leave the Atarangi alone, that is what was said in Icar’s will.

“You’re uncharacteristically quiet,” Kota says.

“You coulda just said ‘you haven’t said much’ and the point would’ve gotten across faster,” Natalie says.

“I like using words that make me seem smarter than I actually am.”

OOC: It gets kinda weird when you base a thing off another thing so much, it’s practically the thing in the former’s clothing.

OOC Uno is so fun when stacking is on the table. I ganged up on someone… I feel bad.
IC Hebi finishes cooking some fried rice and places it on the table.

Alice watches, unsure what to say.

“it’s not polite to talk with my mouth full,” Lance informs them. “that and i didn’t really have anything to say.”

1 Like