RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Toko just meows in response.

Hebi grabs her as lightly as he can and he walks upstairs and places her in a bed “Go to sleep now.”

“You’re that hungry?” Kota says, giggling. Natalie went into the adobe’s workshop to try and fix her weapon.

OOC hey guys what r we talkin about just skimed through i saw something about shadow and claims and and character design

1 Like

OOC: That’s pretty much the summary of it.

1 Like

OOC You are better off reading it.

Too jumps down and follows Hebi playfully.

Iris nods, “it’s not everyday I can suddenly eat again.”

Hebi heads to his room and jumps into bed. He closes his eyes and turns into a snake.

OOC ok i see whats happening and i dont know what to think its very well possible that neither shadow nor Flare are are the bad guys but infact their little dispute between eachother may be nothing but a distraction.

1 Like

OOC: my money’s still on Shadow.
IC: Toko paws at him.

Hebi hisses and slithers off the bed “Let me sleep.”

Toko just follows him, wanting to play.

Hebi sighs “You can sit on top of me then… Snake train aboard…” Why am I doing this?

Toko sits on top.

Hebi starts moving and makes sure to stay slow on straight surfaces.

Kota smiles and goes to cook more fish. He gets an vision while he’s cooking, seeing the front lines of Vale. Huntsmen and White Fang battling, stolen Atlas tech roaming the Academy, Grimm wandering as if they owned Beacon Tower. It’s a warzone now. I . . . I feel like I should help. No, I’ve got the villages to worry about. Still . . . He tries to focus on cooking.

OOC: The hint at the end of the last RP didn’t help Shadow’s case, really.

2 Likes

Iris runs up and watches him cook.

Toko very softly purred.

OOC while i dont want to believe it as selanna likes shadow but at the same time this hole purifying grimm thing is well i dont favor it and from the image i have of him im my head he almost looks like the grimm reaper with out the scythe and a black bird skull mask insted of a human skull mask. Hmmmm i very conflicted. Also while Flare did help every one at the same time while she is flashy this isnt the first time ive seen a good guy help the protagonist of the story just to turn around later and stab them in the back later when the time was right. And now that i think about it that goes for both of them

2 Likes

Hebi moves a little faster and slithers down the stairs

OOC at the same time ved doesnt seem like the one to make things so simply shallow because what if he is bateing us by giving that last hint to get us speculating about this then as a double wammy through flare in and purposely through shadow on the wrong side of the court making every one turn to flare. Which leads to what i was saying earlier. This wouldnt be the first time ive seen that either. But in the end both my characters will stick with those they love good or evil, but klein right now is the wild card Of the three.

1 Like