RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Hebi slithers next to her “Please sleep. It will be fine. I am here with you.” I regret that now…

OOC: the one time autocorrect recognizes Toko…
IC: remember Flare? The one you found in Natalie’s head?

Toko holds onto Hebi.

2 Likes

The one who said she was trapped in the rift? Sure, what of her?

Hebi hisses a little but doesn’t move away “Goodnight.”

Toko had already fallen asleep, her grip on Hebi like steel.

well, there are some people going to Atlas to kill her, and I don’t like that idea.

Let me guess: Bird-Brain and Short Fuse?

Hebi closes his eyes Everything will be okay.

that description sounds appropriate, so I’ll say yes. Now could you go stop them? Thanks in advance.

Wait . . . I have to look after the villages, and Iris is still being hunted. I can’t leave for Atlas if it puts them under even more risk.

question, is she more at risk if you move her away from where her predator knows where she is?

Are you saying I should take them with me?

yes

Fine. I’ll write to the other villages and make sure they can cover my perimeter checks. Maybe I’ll even ask Gawain. When should I leave?

well considering that your adversaries are almost there, I’d say ASAP.

I’ll go get Natalie. “Iris, I need you to pack your things right now,” he says as he goes to get Natalie, who was in her bed reading. He explains everything to her.

“We have to help her, then!” she says, getting ready.

Kota starts writing his letters to the villages.

Iris just kind of sits there, as she had nothing to pack.

Natalie goes by Iris and Kota gets his backpack. All their belongings packed, Kota leads the both of them outside, blowing into a whistle and calling a message bird. He stores the letters in the bird’s compartment and sends it away.

Stepping outside Iris yawns.

Natalie says, “Come on, the ship is over here.” She leads them to the ship, parked in a clearing. Kota watches out as Natalie helps Iris board.

OOC Gonna go sleep but RWBY. Civil War.
Flare vs Shadow.

2 Likes