RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

OOC True but a cant sympathize when someone’s son dies and is like ‘They’re fake’
IC “He had a son right. You know how he does right?”

Flare:" Yeah."

“You know what you said about him instead of trying to help him with his loss?”

OOC: To be fair, parents kinda disregarded his existence and one even treated him like a mistake, plus not much conveyed emotionally. More like a “meh” sorta attitude towards his own child, so he might as well have been fake.

3 Likes

Flare looks down and shakes her head.

OOC: he’s not fake, he was real! though he still is resentful of Ike

1 Like

OOC I nor Ideruba know a lot about kids.
IC Alexis “You said he was fake instead of comforting him and making him feel better. Might as well have been a put-down.”

OOC: I mean, I’m just saying the kid’s been through tough enough. I ain’t the one who brought alcohol, maids, and weirdly intimate massages to the RPs.

IC: Ash waves bye to Gawain for the time being and climbs up Shade Academy’s building.

2 Likes

OOC The last two weren’t in it at the time but… I get your point…

Ash gets to the roof and shifts into a coyote. He starts howling at the clouds, staying out of sight of anyone below.

Flare tears up," Yes I remember now, I was so focused on what I thought to be true."

She smiles and pats her back “How about we go grab a bite. Leave this behind us. Learn from it.”

Flare sniffles and nods," Okay."

She wraps an arm around her “Lets head to my work place.”

“Master I have finished cleaning the kitchen.” Coral says.

Ash stops howling for a bit when he hears thunder. Well, don’t think that walk’s happenin’. He hears a few whispers and looks around, but no one was there.

Flare:" Ok."

Arkane was finished with his food," Oh thank you, your such a big help."

“Thank you master.” Coral says cheerfully

Ash reverts and sits on the roof as a lightning bolt strikes from cloud to cloud. He looks at the sky. Man, Vacuo hasn’t been this stormy in a while.

She leads her to her Five Guys.