RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

“It’s true…” paul says as Mary walks by and heads towards onyx.

“Well, what kind of side do you mean?” Onyx asks intrigued

Heather’s face just reddens.

Arkane:" Like a more tortured side, a More disturbed version."

“Heather, I’m sorry if I embarrassed you.” Paulnsays quietly.

“Tortured how, as in plagued by guilt, or more of the person is filled with shame?” Onyx asks.
“Do you guys want anything to eat?”
Mary asks walking up to the table.

Heather:" Please you don’t have to be sorry."

Arkane:" More like they did something shameful and live with that guilt."
Flare:" Umm, could we get some muffins."

1 Like

“Well, I don’t like it when I make you uncomfortable.” Paul says as his cheeks start to turn red. Get ahold of yourself. he thinks.

“Hmm, well is the person just sitting by and doing nothing about it, or are they trying to make things right?” Onyx asks. What did Paul do, he has always been unlifting and happy… even at the worst of times…

“Of course, We have blue berry or chocolate.” Mary says.
(@King_Ved)

OOC today already sucks not only was woken up by my dogs barking, who in the morning arnt my responsibility at that time, people should show some respect to those still trying to sleep.

Xander some what wakes up and in this drowsy state he rolls over and pulls soshi to him in the bed with his arm wraped around her and goes back to sleep.

Selanna wakes up but shes to tired to see where she is.

Klein wakes up at a table downstairs in the inn hm so no mystery person to take me to my room in my sleep this time the young waitress comes over and puts some coffee infront of him and says “here drink this, its on the house.” Klein looks at her “well thanks” sleepily he winks at her and she blushes as she walks away. she was cute he thinks and starts drinking his coffe.

2 Likes

OOC GG Doggos.
IC Soshi looks at him and smiles We should head back to Atlas soon…

Heather:" You aren’t, it’s my own fault."

Arkane:" Trying to make things right in a way."
Flare:" Both please."

Shadow was carrying her covering her.

OOC: sry was making breakfast.

1 Like

“If you say so, so I believe it is your turn.” Paul says. I hope I didn’t embarrass her…

“Well, Then I don’t see the problem, I would say i would be against it if Paul wasn’t trying to make things right, as doing that is in his nature, I assume we are talking about Paul,
So If you don’t mind me asking, what did he do?” Onyx asks interested

“Alright, I will get those cooking.” Mary says as he heads back to the kitchen.

Xanders eyes squint open and he looks at her, smiles closes his eyes then starts to fake snore

Selanna looks at shadow “um shadow, were are we now?”

Soshi sighs and gets up. “Okay then.”

Heather:" Well I feel the same but more at the same time, do you understand?"

Arkane:" Kill an army."

Shadow:" Atlas."

1 Like

“Yeah, I guess…” paul says. Not really… Kind of…

“Wait, Paul, the one sitting right over there, killed an army?” Onyx asks surprised as he motions at Paul.

Selanna “im from here, did you know that.”

Xander starts to laugh “i’m just kidding sure lets go”

Heather:" Sorry it’s really hard to explain in words."

Arkane:" Yes, in a sense."

Shadow chuckles," I believe you told me once."

Soshi sits in the bed putting her hand on his back “We can stay here and do something today.”

“Yeah, I get that it’s just… confusing…” Paul says. I want to understand, but it just doesn’t quite make sense to me.

“What do you mean in a sense?” Onyx asks. Thats actually really impressive…

Heather:" Sorry, I couldn’t make it more understandable."

Arkane:" He did it all in this place called the Rift."

“No, it’s okay. I don’t comprehend…How for I put it… …People very well.” Paul says as Mary walks up.
“What are you two having?” She asks.
“Catfish.” Paul says.

“Seems interesting mind telling me
More about it?” Onyx asks. Who knew the cat could have done something like that…

Heather:" A bagel please."

Arkane:" I’d rather not."