RWBY: The Rift (Topic)

Xander stretches then rolls over on his back looking up at celling “like what?” He asks throwing the covers off of him.

Selanna looks at shadow “well shadow i just want you to know there some people here in the under world side of things that would like to see me dead, just letting ya know”

1 Like

“Coming right up.” Mary says as she disappears into the kitchen.
“Heather… Thanks.” Paul says quietly.

“Hmm, well how about I pass some wisdom a friend of mine once told me… ‘People mess up, but true friends stay by their side and help them to get back on the right path.’”
Onyx says with a smile,

Soshi shrugs “Whatever you want.” Her claws are extended a little @H-Roar

Shadow:" I won’t let that happen."

Heather:" For what?"

Arkane:" Sounds nice."

“Well, you have been here for me, even when it has been tough,” paul says.

“Yeah, believe it or not Paul was the one who said it.” Onyx says with a shrug,

Kota slowly wakes up. They were still flying to Mantle.

OOC You mean Atlas. Mantle was the capital of Atlas.

I just want to point that out since that has been bothering me since the last RP.

OOC: Isn’t Mantle still a city? “‘Mantle’ can also refer to the extant city of Mantle, the former capital of the Kingdom.”

1 Like

Heather:" Well why wouldn’t I?"

Arkane:" No I believe it."

Natalie wakes up," Good morning."

OOC I literally pointed that out as well. [quote=“LTVmocs, post:5384, topic:36769”]
Mantle was the capital of Atlas.
[/quote]
When you say Mantle you mean a city pretty farther inland than where Terin and Shadow are.

“Good morning, Nizhoni,” he says, smiling.

OOC: Eh, it’s not that far. I said everything was packed, so I include the bike.

1 Like

“It’s not that you wouldn’t it just that I appreciate you sticking around.” Paul says with a smile as Mary brings their food before dropping off the muffins at Flare’s table.

“Yeah, he is a smart kid, doesn’t do the best with people, but give him a piece of machinery and he is a wizard.” Onyx says chuckling.

OOC Fair. Though there isn’t a scale on how big Remnant is. It could be the size of the Hawaiian Islands for all we know.

OOC: Well, it takes a while to walk to Mistral from Vale (like a week or two?), that may help

1 Like

OOC:
more like a couple of months…

2 Likes

Natalie smiles back," So how much farther?"

Heather smiles," I’m glad to stick around."

Arkane:" I know."

“Thanks, well let’s eat.” Paul says as he starts to dig in.

“Seems like you were pretty close.”
Onyx says as he reaches for a muffin.

OOC They never specified the time during Volume 4 so meh. There is a theory that Volume 4 had multiple different time settings for each character
Weiss Earliest.
Yang Middle. The last scene where she leaves supposedly matches the beginning of Team JNRR
Team JNRR Lastest.

I just remember reading this somewhere.

1 Like

Heather starts eating.

Arkane:" We were."

1 Like

As paul eats his mind starts to wander. What should we do, I seem to be walking pretty well on my own for now…

“What do you mean by were?” Onyx asks.