RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

he, as a part of him, I can say he tried. Get off his back. OOC: well he did do something about it, and it is not like Paul dishonered the dead, just killed them.

“What do you mean?” Paul asks a little taken back.

“Oh… You’re not the same as the ghostly one though, right?”

“i could hear you asking about my eyes” replied Alice “no sir, i am not a ghost”

“I can figure that out, but were you once a ghost?”

“no, i was never a ghost”

“They are green, like ace’s.” Paul replies, practically spitting the name out of his mouth.

OOC: new alice

Edited for Double Post - Slime
hello king of catfish
please do not double post
read this topic for more info
thanks

OOC: I mean, at least she attended the funeral. She didn’t turn thousands of innocent people into nothing but underwater debris. But, as you’ve said, at least he didn’t pour salt into the wound, he only made a huge unnecessary gash.

Kota finishes up and goes inside to wash up. He decides to go out to hunt and fish for dinner.

3 Likes

with a confused look she asks “who?”

Terin sends Paul a text, ‘Hey, got a few missions that should be quiet: junior detective, paperwork and guarding. What do you and Arkane think of them?’ (@KingOfCatfish @King_Ved)

“A horrible person, who tortured my family.”

OOC: I’m back what did I miss again?

“i see, and because i have green eyes i’m automatically associated with him?”

Kota goes down to the river and makes a spearhead from rock and attaching in to the stick, making a makeshift spear. He sees some fish and catches a couple. He decides it may be enough and returns to town.

OOC: New Alice, PLAT is talking about her, Kota has literally gone fishing.

3 Likes

“Everything he controlled had green eyes.”
Paul replies. OOC: new Alice tested Paul, he does not like her at this point, his gut can now break the fourth wall, and this is happening in front of Arkane and Flare.

2 Likes

“I’m back,” Kota says as he enters the house. He sets the fish in the kitchen and prepares to cook them.

for a brief second she makes Paul see everyone’s eyes flash green

OOC: Thank you both

IC: Arkane:" Are you okay Paul?"

Natalie:" Ok, hey I figured something out!"

1 Like

“Oh? Well, enlighten me. Also, you don’t mind trout, do you?” Kota asks. He starts cleaning the two fish he caught.

“Do. Not. Ever. Do. That. Again.” Paul says sternly, as he walks back over to Arkane. “I don’t like her.” He whispers to him, he sees Terin’s text. ‘Sure’

“So you’re a completely new Alice. You also seem to like frustrating people.” Borunzu pauses. “Same name, opposite personalities… Ironic.”