RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

OOC Ideruba /s

Kota walked, seeing another large building. In this one, he sketched a statue of a coyote-headed person wearing a robe with all sorts of designs. They had a headdress and markings. Kota finished sketching and meditated. The being spoke, “I am Alhtse Ateed, First Maiden. I was the caretaker of plant life and wildlife. The world is one we are meant to protect, to benefit instead of destroy. I gift my soul to yours, may the wildlife tell you many stories.” The spirit merged with him and Kota continued on.
Kota found the last statue, a coyote-headed person wearing an animal skin and covered with many feathers, beads, and other ornaments. Kota sketched it, then meditated. The spirit spoke, “I am Alhtse Hatahlii, First Healer, the last of these stone shadows. I was a warrior of a different sort, a spiritual sort. I fought for the health of the spirits of the Alhtse. I see that you have the mark of the medicine man on your forehead at times. I gift my spirit to you so the spirits of those you love will remain healthy.”
Kota decided to find a soft place among the red grass, lay out his mat, and sleep for the night. I’m home.

OOC: Darn it, we were so close. Second place?

2 Likes

OOC Chaos creation rp?

OOC: The other RP I’m in, my character’s a Keyblade Master tall Ta matoran (1.5 bio tall).

OOC ?

OOC: Here’s a link to the RP And here’s one for the Sign-Up.

Arkane goes to sleep still wearing the talisman.

Ideruba “Have a good night Arkane.” Pauses headphones and places them onto a desk next to him

OOC: Skip to morning? I am back.

OOC Poll time

• Wait for everyone and do it next morning
  • Skip to morning now.

0 voters

OOC: who are we missing?

OOC: Gonna call it a night soon.

OOC: but we are soooo close to 20K

OOC: Can’t win 'em all.

OOC Waiting for my dad to pick me up from a friend’s party. It was pretty lit. Solo adventures man?

1 Like

OOC: definitely!

1 Like

Ideruba wakes up and looks at the ceiling “Hey anyone still awake?”

IC: Terin’s snoring lightly.

“Yeah, what’s up Ike?”
Paul says as he wakes up and goes to cook. He sends a message to Heather. ‘Morning’ (@King_Ved)

2 Likes

OOC I intended to be night time… Should have clarified. Morning in rp is going to be morning tomorrow.

IC “I am doing well.”

1 Like