RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

“who are you?”

With no answer, Kota skips bargaining and goes straight to a small panic. “Hello?” he says again. He has his hand on Howling Nova’s hilt just in case.

“Blake.”
She replies.

“I’ll need a little more than that”

“Blake belladonna.”
She replies.

“She is Blake Belladona, happy?” He says.

There was a note on the bed.

“Son of a Grimm, what happened?” Kota says as he sees the note. He picks it up and reads it.

It was from Natalie, it said.
"Dear Kota,
I have learned so much about my mother but I need to know more. I have left to out more about my mother and my past. I hope you understand.
Love,
Natalie " (@ToaVakota )

“better” he says nodding

Blake walks out.

Paul walks up to Him, and places a hand on his shoulder. “Hey buddy, I do not believe we have met.” His eyes are faintly glowing red.

“Yeah, well I’m not gonna sit here like a dog and wait for you to come back,” Kota says. He walks out of Palatki and climbs to where First Fire and First Rain were waiting. “Could’ve at least told me where she was going.”

“Something wrong, Kota?”

“I just need to find someone before they get themselves killed.”

“Should we assist?”

“No, what you should do is hurry back to Coyote Towers and continue doing your job. I’ve got an idea how to find her.” First Fire and First Rain both nod.

“Here is a song to play when you need us,” First Rain says, materializing a small gemstone. Kota gets it and it glows, making some of the holes of his flute glow as well. He puts both away and nods. As First Fire and First Rain return to Coyote Towers, Kota sits and focuses. His forehead symbol changes to an eye again and he searches for Natalie. His spirit leaves his body and he combs Vacuo for her location.

1 Like

She was no longer in Vacuo.

OOC I sniped all the little kids. I feel like a bully…

Ideruba @Ace Forms a pair of runes. “Meet You at the arena.”

2 Likes

When Kota couldn’t find a trace of her, he looked around Remnant. Come on, please be in someplace close at least.

OOC: I am sooooooo proud. -Dtarts to tear up.-

2 Likes

OOC Their looks when they stared at me. It made me tear up…

1 Like

She was in a aircraft heading back to Vacuo.

OOC no mercy!

2 Likes

OOC I mean taggers never die. What is the need?