RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Akshi walks up to Ike “what?”

Ideruba Did I create you… Can you speak? Guess I don’t have to marry to have kids…

@Ace I was trying to talk to Alice but… I made a living being.

1 Like

“aren’t you a bit young for that?” Replies Akshi

3 Likes

Ideruba I mean at least it isn’t with Alice. Hope she didn’t hear that…

1 Like

the voice, No I’m connected to the human Grimm you created.

1 Like

Paul watches as Bob finishes. “You done?” He asks

Washing her hands for breakfast Alice puts up an annoyed expression oh, I heard that

3 Likes

Bob:" Yup now things should be moving more faster here."

Ideruba Guesd you are technically my daughter. Not sure how I feel about that… @Ace Well Alice. I guess I have a daughter… Hope she isn’t in her edgy teen phase.

2 Likes

“Sure.” Bob feels a sharp metal tip pressing into his back. Paul whispers in his ear. “What did you really do?”

aren’t you a bit young to have children? she asks

1 Like

Blaze tightens his hands into fists.

1 Like

Ideruba I mean… I made a living Grimm with a personality… I am a mother like you said now…

OOC How could this happen to me… I made my mistakes

3 Likes

The voice, Actually I’m several thousand year old spirit in your mind and able to control Grimm.

Bob:" Nothing please just let me go!"

“Want to rethink that answer?” Paul asks, as he press the sword tip a tad deeper into his back.

Ideruba Well. Still basicly my kid… You lived in me and came of me… @Ace Help me please…

OOC I got to go…

Arkane walks up to Paul," What’s going on?!"
Bob:" Oh please help me I was just doing my job and he just got crazy."

The voice, Technically, I’m still living in you and not from you, as for the Grimm I merely modified it to look like me.

“Nothing.” Paul says as he puts his sword back on his right thigh, and releases Bob. He gives a knowing smile to Arkane.

Bob starts walking away fast.
Arkane:" What was that about?!"

OOC: I’ll be gone for a bit

2 Likes

“He rigged the Tower’s systems with a device, I fried it though so we should be ok.”
Paul says as he reopens the panel where Bob put the device and removed it.

OOC: calling it a night