RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Natalie looks through the pictures," You know these look familiar."

“How so?” Kota asks as he starts kneading some dough.

She gets a picture from her bags showing those very places except with people.

Kota finishes putting the dough, stuffed with pork, in the oven and looks at the picture. “How far back was this? I mean, when was this?”

Natalie:" Before I was born and before my mother met my father."

Kota stared at the picture. The people weren’t shadows like he saw, but they had faces. They were smiling and going about their day. The buildings weren’t worn down, the place was decorated. Kota tilted his head.

Natalie:" Is there something wrong?"

“When I was there, there was a lot of weird stuff. I only saw silhouettes and statues,” Kota says as he turns the sketchbook to the sketch of the statue in the grotto, “One of the guard dogs said this statue was of the last of the tribe. They knew they would be wiped out, and they hoped a survivor would emerge.” The statue looked innocent, adorned with feathers and jewels, wearing a circlet and bone armor. It had the Hunter’s Moon symbol on its chest. “It’s just weird seeing the village like this,” Kota says, looking at Natalie’s picture again.

Natalie:" Well wouldn’t that place be a ghost village?"

OOC: Gotta go, g’night!

2 Likes

“Calling it a ghost village would be an understatement,” Kota says. “This is my home we’re talking about, a home I never even get to remember.” He looks down at his chest tattoo and puts his hands over it.

Natalie:" I’m sorry." She looks down.

“It’s fine. At the very least, I got to learn a lot about it,” Kota says. He goes to the oven and takes out the pork buns and plates them. He sets the big plate of pork buns on the table and sits down again. “You know, nevertheless, I’m glad I found it. It meant that I could finally come back to you.”

Natalie:" Same here."
OOC: my crude picture of Natalie

1 Like

OOC: Oh, so she doesn’t have a ponytail. For some reason when I read “long hair” in the sign-up, my mind kept imagining a ponytail.

Kota just smiles. “Well, I’m gonna take a shower. Dinner’s on the table.” He heads upstairs into the bathroom.

1 Like

Natalie starts eating the food.

Kota just stands in the shower. Oh, warm cleansing water, how I’ve missed you.

OOC: I kind of wanna try to draw her now.

1 Like

OOC: go ahead it’ll probably be better than this one.
I’m heading to bed so

IC: Arkane heads back to the dorm and goes to sleep. Natalie finishes up dinner and goes to sleep.

1 Like

OOC: I have no idea what you’re talking about. Oh, and good night.

Kota steps out and puts on some clothes. It’s so nice to have cool nights again. I can finally wear my tunic. He gets into bed and goes to sleep after thinking, I hope she wasn’t awake to notice me changing. I didn’t know she was in the room.

Alice decides to quickly eat