RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

OOC: Oh, I forgot . . .

Morgana stays up while Percival and Arthur, who have been exploring Mistral city, go to sleep.

After finishing her meal Alice falls asleep at the table

Morgana carries her to bed and tucks her in before going to sleep herself.

OOC: Now the curtain drops.

1 Like

OOC: Good morning to you all! So it is storming most of the day and I am not sure if I have practice, so there is that. Destiny work to do so I will run some strike, or at least really easy ones so I can surf the doors as well… I DONT TRUST BOB! Sorry, he is too shifty for me, but if the device does what he said it was Paul can just build it better… why was he not called in the first place? I mean he did build a complex working robot from spare parts… oh and a left forearm…well anyway see you guys later.
ugggg just a rant this morning I want something better.

Shut up.

fine… (sad sigh)

1 Like

OOC Quick wrap up. Everyone with Morgana thinks Ike is insane. He has a spirit in his head that says he has the potential to be powerful. I forgot what Natalie and Kota are doing. Team PLAT is on guard duty. Seems legit.

IC Ideruba and Soshi goes back to the dorm and goes to sleep.

Ideruba I will figure out how to get you out of my head Keeony Ta.

1 Like

OOC: can you really blame them?

2 Likes

Keeony, I’d like to see you try.

1 Like

OOC I would use to a RWBY song to represent Ike

Time to die.

IC Ideruba Worth asking Tarev or Akshi. @King_Ved

Keeony, Why they’ll just think your crazy to. (@LTVmocs )

OOC: gtg, classes.

1 Like

Ideruba Tarev is literally conqueror of worlds.

Keeony laughs, I the conqueror of worlds, yeah right and I’m the destroyer of Remanent.

Ideruba Oh. I can portal to his place anytime. Oh can you go into Grimm form for me? @King_Ved

Kota turns in his sleep, whispering syllables as a tune plays during his dream. In his dream, he was on top of a floating island. The land looked different. The plants looked like a white-sand color and the water looked eerily dark, but not murky. The sky was really dark blue and the clouds were black. In his dream, Kota could play with the weather by moving the clouds, summoning rain, and controlling the winds. He was singing the same syllables while doing so.

OOC: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly1d9FXniZA)

Keeony, I can make a Grimm in my form.

Alice wakes up

Morgana and Arthur were still asleep, but Percival was awake, reading at the table.

Quietly Alice snuck into the bathroom

Percival notices but doesn’t look up.

Ideruba Is it possible that I cab use semblances and spells on you? @King_Ved