RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

“Hey, sleepyhead, breakfast is on the table. Careful, I would let Alice and Toko rest,” Kota says sleepily.

Natalie:" Ok, and thank you." She carefully gets up to make sure she doesn’t wake them.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Kota says as he keeps his guard up. I shouldn’t worry, Natalie can protect herself. It’s them I have to worry about.

Natalie starts eating," Mmm, there good."

“I’m glad you like them,” Kota says from the bedroom.

Natalie finishes up and goes to Kota’s side," They look so peaceful sleeping."

Toko wakes up and begins to panic.

“Toko?” Kota says as he quickly goes to her. “Toko, what’s the matter?”

He sees that her back is soaked, and Alice is unresponsive.

Natalie is looks worried.

Kota is suddenly hyperventilating, “Toko? Alice!?” He’s tearing up.

Toko looks at him “i-i-i-i-i-i’m okay.” As she turns Alice over to see she had A horrible cut on her chest.

Natalie starts to tear up," I’m calling the hospital."

“ALICE!” Kota yells as he quickly gets some yarrow leaves and a cloth. He sets the leaves against the wound and covers them with the cloth, holding them together by wrapping bandages around her torso. Please, please no. “After that, call Lance.”

Natalie nods and gets the hospital up and tells them what happened.

Ace’s laughter could be heard throughout the house, and Toko’s panicking intensified.

Kota’s Aura starts to become visible, slightly heating up the room as his markings faintly glow red. His tail is stiff, and a couple of tears start to roll down his cheeks. Please, Alice, you’re one of the closest things I have to family. Please, not again. He ignores the laughter and tries to calm Toko down.

Ideruba places the bit to in the middle “A fun game…”

Alice coughs softly, indicating that she was Alive.

Natalie had fear in her eyes, she starts to call Lance.

Keeony:" Ooo, can I join you?"