RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

“Follow me.” He says, He jumps from the cliff and they are suddenly on an island floating in the clouds.

OOC: LoZ: SS IRL!

Hebi sighs and stops the act

Ideruba forms a portal back “Lets go back.”

“Party pooper.” Terin grumbles.

Ideruba “Says you.”

Hebi jumps in the portal

Keeony “Well. No one came.”

" wrap your tail around me." Heather says stroking his tail.

“Umm, I don’t really know it is like me hugging you I guess.”
Paul says as he starts to lightly purr

“And the purring?” She asks.

“Just me being happy.” He says a little embarrassed.

Kota holds Toko close as Natalie just sits, leaning against him. “I wish I knew sooner,” Natalie says.

“We both do,” Kota replies.

“I hate it. The feeling the guilt, I mean. It sucks.”

“I’m right here. You’re not guilty of anything.”

“I know. Still . . .”

“There’s no ‘still’. You did nothing wrong, period.”

a doctor walks out and approaches Kota.

“Well, i like it.” Heather says kissing Paul on the cheek.
Paul blushes as he purrs a little louder.

Kota gives Toko to Natalie, who carries her as they both stand up. “Well? Spit it out,” Kota says.

“i’m sorry, but we’ve done all we can.” begins the doctor.

“Just tell me,” Kota says sternly as Natalie tears up, putting one hand over her mouth while the other holds Toko.

“it’s uh, best if i show you.” he replies.

Kota nods and looks at Natalie. “Just be prepared, okay?” he says softly. Natalie nods as the three of them follow. Kota says, “Toko, be brave, okay?”

the doctor opens the door, and a pail Alice was laying on the table.

Kota’s heart sank as Natalie started to cry. Kota mind flashes images of his brothers as they grew more morbid, until one memory of their dead bodies in the middle of a small, elevated, circular arena burns itself into his mind before returning his view to Alice. Natalie dropped to her knees as Kota just stood there, his Aura visibly emitting from him. The dark spots return and Kota starts to cry as well, whispering, “Alice?”

Alice asks “kota, is that you?”

Natalie looks up with a surprised look while Kota goes to her side. “I’m right here. I’m here.” Natalies stands up and goes by Kota, still holding Toko. “Natalie and Toko are here, too,” Kota says.

“i-i can’t see.” she replies her eye a milky white.

Kota held her hand. “Well, this will be your proof, then. It’s okay, it’s gonna be okay.”

Alice holds on tightly as the doctor said “her wound was infected with a toxin that targeted her eye.”