RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Natalie sits with her as Toko and Kota return. “I’m gonna make some tea. Anyone else want any?”

Natalie says, “I have a cup.” Kota nods.

“could I have some please?” Asks Alice as Toko raises her hand to signify that she wanted some to.

“Alright, four cups coming right up,” Kota says as he goes into the kitchen to heat the water up.

Toko hands Alice her train, saying"tr-ain"

There was a shattering noise in the kitchen followed by Kota saying “Cr**”. Natalie runs in and says, “Kota?” Kota was holding his head, a shattered mug spread across the floor. Kota starts cleaning up while Natalie goes by him.

“I’m fine, it just slipped out of my hands, alright?” That, and my headache and sudden muscle weakness. Natalie helps clean up and sets four mugs on the counter.

“There. Please, Kota, be careful, okay?” she says. Kota nods, getting up. The kettle was on the stove already.

there was a knock at the door.

Natalie opens it.

it was Lance “oh good, you’re back.” he says, relieved.

Natalie sighs in relief. “Lance?” Kota says, walking out of the kitchen. Natalie keeps an eye on the stove for him.

“i found Ace, and he’s currently locked in a safe.” said Lance, “would you mind if i check on Alice?”

“I wouldn’t mind at all,” Kota says, letting him in.

Soshi knocks on the door. “May I come in. I feel something bad may have happened.”

Kota goes by Toko while Natalie says, “Door’s already open. Please close it on your way in.”

Lance kneels by Alice “you okay honey?”

“it’s all dark.” Alice tells him.

Soshi walks in and closes it behind her “It is called being polite.”

“The doctor said a toxin from the wound affected her eye,” Kota says.

“Okay, but knocking on an already open door is unnecessary, you can just ask,” Natalie says. “I thank you for being polite, but you really shouldn’t pat yourself on the back like that.”

“i see. do you think she’ll be able to see again?” asked a worried Lance.

Soshi shrugs “Is Toko okay? I felt okay leaving Toko here but something happened.”

“I need to take her in tomorrow, so-” Kota stops himself from saying “we’ll see” before saying, “I don’t know.”

“She’s fine, we’ve been taking good care of her, even had a little fun,” Natalie says.