RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Lance nods, as Toko runs in the room with her plane.

Soshi sighs in relief “I would kill you if she wasn’t. Well, need anything done? Like simple healing and such. I can do it while I am here.”

“Toko, tea’s almost ready,” Kota says.

“I’d like to see you try, no, and please no,” Natalie says, pouring the hot water into the mugs with teabags in them.

the Akshi fairy appears “no magic” he says before vanishing.

Toko nods, still playing.

Soshi grins and the ground shakes a little “Challenging me?”

Toko staggers and Alice holds her seat tightly.

Natalie smiles and says, “Touchy, aren’t we? I guess bug-man was right about you.”

Kota says from the couch. “Remember, this is meant to be a peaceful village. No. Fighting.” Natalie shrugs and brings the tea out as Kota helps Toko.

Soshi “Someone who doesn’t crack. I like you already.” Soshi puts his scabard for her katana on a coat hanger and walks to the the sofa

Lance sits beside Alice, worried sick.

“Please, anyone can pass you by thinking you’re just a cosplayer,” Natalie teases. Kota glares at her and she says, “Don’t worry, we won’t fight. At least, I won’t.” Let me have a little fun after what happened today, pup.

“Tea’s ready, Toko, come on,” Kota says to Toko. He sits and gets his mug.

Soshi Aw… Shouldn’t bring that up… “Question. You guys wanna go to a party sometime. I got an invite. Maybe pop out of your metaphoric bubble.”

setting her plane down Toko runs over to get some tea.

“My ‘bubble’, so to speak, involves a peaceful time, so no. Besides, wouldn’t be surprised if the party’s like any other fraternity party,” Kota snaps. He sits by Toko.

“I’ll pass as well. I quite like the simple village life,” Natalie says, “Besides, coyote-boy over there needs me.” She gets her mug.

Lance helps Alice drink her tea.

Soshi nods “Also. Ideruba wants to ask you guys something. Wanna meet up with everyone somewhere as a… Reunion?”

Kota looks at Lance as Natalie thinks it over.

after thinking for a bit Lance asks,“no offence, but shouldn’t Ike be the one inviting people?”

1 Like

“I think a better question would be does everyone else know?” Kota says.

Heather giggles. “Don’t be, It is just us.” She says.

“Yeah, your right, but it may take awhile to get used to, I can purr pretty loud.” Paul says smiling.

Soshi “I mean. Tomorrow the new RP is up! Ideruba let me know with his thoughts.”