RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

OOC I plan pre magic Ideruba to be a lot more different…

OOC: So Ike in the beginning of this RP, got it.

OOC: so he won’t be super emo?

2 Likes

OOC Different from that as well… But leaning there.

OOC: Its more of Paul enjoys the quiet without everyone, and seeing what happened to his team, or people he considers brothers, has split apart.

OOC: Well, poor Heather. /s
In all seriousness, that’s a terrible life choice.

Toko finishes her tea, and taps Kota with her cup.

OOC: Plus not a full hermit, his idea is to live away from people, but still interact with society on a regular basis.

“Hmm? What is it?” Kota asks as he gets her cup.

OOC: that’s called an oxymoron.

she points in her cup.

OOC: Let me Clare it up, Paul lives away from people, say a really small village, he doesn’t like large gatherings of people, but he would still walk to the market every week and part take in society, take heather out to a movie or put to dinner.

OOC: Okay, now I understand. However, being a “people person” is interacting with other people, which is kinda what you just described. That’s where I was confused, considering Paul is still constantly interacting with people.

“Did you want more?” Kota asks.

Toko nods, smiling.

OOC: Well not lately, he was really agitated when everyone was gathered together, and just wanted to leave.

Kota nods and smiles back before going to refill the mug with more tea.

OOC: I think that’s a natural reaction given the kind of people there, though I wouldn’t extend that to something so broad as people in general, just the type of people Paul knows, which doesn’t account for everyone else on Remnant mind you.

2 Likes

OOC: Oh no, I agree, for Paul it was more of I don’t want to be here, too many people as well. I am
Planning on making him more socially anxious around large groups.

OOC: Wow, that’s kinda weird given the character I’m used to. Kota’s less socially anxious and more socially awkward given his time away from anywhere with people. He’d still have some experience with interaction like in Shade and with Gawain and June, but still a bit awkward in a sense.

1 Like

since the ground was still shaking Alice spilled her hot tea on her lap, crying out in pain.

Kota quickly exits the kitchen and, using his tattoo, absorbs the heat, cooling the liquid and her skin.

OOC: Yeah, Paul will be a mix, more anxious though as he doesn’t like being around big groups, but still he won’t be the bests at interacting.