RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Heather takes the offer.

Natalie:" Oh, sorry." She felt a bit foolish.

Keeony falls on top of him," Sorry." She starts to get off.

Ideruba nods “Thank you for getting off me.” Ideruba fiddles with his ring.

Paul leads her towards the unlit fire. “Toko, we are here.” Paul says as they walk up.

OOC: yes.
IC: Toko waves, as she pets Makoko.

1 Like

“I don’t care if I get hurt as long as I’d save you. It’d be better than you being gone,” Kota says.

Paul’s left hand glows red, and he throws a ball of fire into the wood, lighting the fire.

OOC: Thanks, I always worry I might mess up,.

Keeony:" What’s that?"

Natalie is just silent, not knowing how to respond.

Heather:" This is nice."

Ideruba takes off his mask and puts it in his bag “My last reminder.”

“It really is.” Paul says smiling, and he sits down.

As the fire ignites Toko jumps back.

“Did it scare you Toko?” Paul asks chuckling.

“I just wanted to start over with him. I just wanted to be friends. I mean, he was part of the chase that caused us to meet. At that point in time, he was fun to fight with, quick-witted, and seeing someone like him just disappear . . .” Kota couldn’t finish his sentence, he was holding back tears.

Toko nods, her tail tucked between her legs, and Makoko jumps into Heather’s lap.

Alice continues to try and comfort Kota.

Paul motions for her to sit on the log besides him, chuckling as he does so, remembering when he used to do it.

Keeony:" Oh, I see." She sounded a bit saddened.

Heather sits next to him and leans on him.

Natalie:" I’m sorry Kota."

Terin’s door is locked, a Do Not Disturb sign on it.

2 Likes

Paul rest his head on hers enjoying the moment.

OOC: I would just like to point this out to everyone, Cats don’t put their tail between their legs when they are scared, they Arc their back and the hairs stand upwards. Usually they hiss depending on how scared they are.

1 Like

Ideruba puts back on his mask and gets off his bed “I will take my leave. Time to reflect.”

“Just to put salt in the wound, I won’t even remember Lance like I do now in a few hours, if at all. My future self will just be confused.”

OOC: The tail-tucking is a canine thing, yeah.

1 Like

OOC: That is what folks call ‘poofing up’ whenever I see that sort of thing I back the heck away as that does signal that they are in that fight or flight state.
IC: There is muffled laughter coming from Terin’s room.

1 Like