RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Keeony:" Ok, how about my soul?"

Shadow:" Not really, hermit remember."

Selanna “right right i…” she takes a deep breath in “i totaly forgot just been kind of …out of it today…lets just go to my normal bar, sound good?”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow. and swear on your Troth(?) (That thing that’s in Norse myths) you won’t tell.” He shuts the door.

OOC: Bedtime for me, see y’all tomorrow.

3 Likes

OOC: Isn’t that just Middle English for truth?

Shadow:" Yeah that sounds good."

Keeony:" How rude." She goes off to find a place to sleep.

Alice plays in the sand on the island in Terin’s mind.

Ideruba is sitting in a room by himself thinking

Kota finally just cries on Natalie’s shoulder.

After walking for a bit they turn down a narrow side ally and walk down some steps to a metal door. Selanna knocks on the door twice waits three seconds then knocks a thid time and the door opens. Her and shadow walk in and she nods at the door man then the bartender who gives a slight smile happy to see shes still alive. They sit down at the bar she taps on the bar twice with her middle finger then looks at shadow “so what do u want to drink?”

Natalie pats him on the back," Shh, it’ll be alright."

Shadow:" Umm, just water."

“I’m breaking down. I’m psychologically damaged. I don’t know how long I can stay together. I don’t know how long I can do this, how long I can stay as myself,” he says quietly, almost whispering.

Natalie:" Please for me stay together."

“I’ll try. I just don’t want to be alone again. I don’t want you to disappear like them,” Kota says. Suddenly, the concept of mortality is dawning on him, burning memories into his mind. Lance’s fear, Alice’s smile and acceptance, his own attempt to try and delay the inevitable. They all start to apply to Natalie, and Kota wonders how and when she’ll disappear, only leading him to whisper, “I don’t want to think about it. Please, stop it. I’ll make sure she’s safe.”

The bartender poors a glass a of water and puts it infront of shadow then hands selanna her blood colored drink. The bartender then looks at shadow and says in a fine unused voice “ive seen many a stange kinds in the time ive worked here but none like u.” He glances at selanna and shocked she shot a glare back him. His facial expression changes for a moment then returns to calm and collected as he waits to hear shadows story if any at all.

Ace tries desperately to escape his prison.

Natalie:" What?"

Shadow looks at him his eyes in which could be seen through his mask where calm and not in fear of this man," I’m merely a hermit getting a drink with a beautiful young lady." His voice both calm and stern.

Kota just repeats, “She won’t disappear, she won’t disappear, she won’t disappear . . .” before drifting into sleep, exhausted in many ways.

Natalie sleeps and doesn’t disappear.

1 Like

The bartender then holds up two fingers about a foot away from shadows mask Selanna taking a sip of her drink smiles then puts her glass down “theres no need to worry shadow hes not looking for a fight”
The Bartender then asks still holding his pointer and middle finger up infront of shadow he asks “how many fingers do u see?”

Shadow:" Two."