RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

OOC: Good night, though, I’ll probably lurk for a bit more.

1 Like

OOC: I’m heading to bed goodnight.

1 Like

OOC Going to bed unless someone else is one.

1 Like

The bartender shakes his head still holding up his fingers he says “dont look at the problem look at the solution and try again” Selanna looks at the bartender “stop teasing him”
The bartender puts his hand down and nods “I apologize for being so rude” Selanna lightly pushes her finger into shadows arm “dont take it personally he has done it to every guy that has walked in with me not a single one has gotten it right but one” she tilts her head and smiles.

OOC night guys i guess ill go too

3 Likes

OOC: Good morning, I want to murder my phone as spell check struck once again last night…

Paul waking up when Toko finially reaches him sees everyone is asleep.Im about to have a workout. Paul thinks as he pick up Heather and carries her to her bed, before returning and getting Toko. He tucks
Toko in his bed, and her cat curls up at her feet. Paul gets some thick blankets and lays them on he floor before passing out there.

1 Like

Shadow looks at her and smiles back but the mask didn’t help to show it. He then looks to the bartender," Tell me how many fingers I’m holding up?" He puts his hand like this:

Heather wakes up and sees Paul she smiles and gives him a kiss on the for head.

“Morning.”
Paul mumbles smiling up at her.
(@King_Ved)

Ideruba is still sitting in his room and wakes up How did I sleep sitting up?

OOC: he was leaning against a wall or headboard? It is possible

OOC I can vouch. I have before. Ideruba isn’t me though.

OOC: I feel asleep sitting in a chair.

OOC I was using my laptop and fell asleep.

Ideurba gets up and tightens his bag

1 Like

OOC: we had a sub during English class last year, and I had already read for our Independent Reading, so I feel asleep sitting in my chair, with a book in my hands.

2 Likes

Heather smiles back," Good morning."

Ideruba takes off his mask and puts it in his bag

“What’s for breakfast?” Paul asks sitting up and rubbing his back.

Heather:" Hmm, how about muffins?"

“Sure, give me a minute.”
Paul says getting a basket and walking out the door.

Heather wash up some dishes as he is gone.

Paul returns with the basket full of wild berries. “Here we go.” E says placing the basket on the table,