RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Terin has made his way to the cargo hatch and begins to disembark. He feels the air of Vale. “Vale, the shadow has arrived.” He takes a deep breath. He begins to walk to the crowd from Vacuo.

As Ideruba gets out, he noticed Terin in. “Hey man!”

Lance changes his appearance to be a young girl and walks up to Terin

Kota decides to return to the docks and watch the airships come and go.

Maybe I’ll recognize someone from Vacuo there.

Paul and Arkane are walking through Vale. “Hey Arkane, I am going to the docks to buy some fish catch you later!” Paul runs off with his tail coiled against his back.

OOC: Did you have a typo?

IC: Terin sees the girl and just tries to merge into the crowd. @Ace

Paul walks up to Terin and taps his shoulder. “Hey man, are you here for the festival?”

She quickly catches up to him, and her eyes change from red to blue

OCC:I had auto correct on. RIP
Ideruba proceeded to shrug and walk to the stadium.

“Yes, you could say that.” Terin doesn’t turn and his hood is up. [quote=“Ace, post:28, topic:35095”]
eyes change from red to blue
[/quote]

Terin sees this and subtly nods.

“Cool, so where are you from? What weapons do you use, And what is your semblance?” Paul is noticeably becoming more excited.

She tuggs at his sleeve and excitedly tells him “big brother, it’s so nice to have you back!”

“Hey, who are you? I am Paul. What’s up? Are you here for the fighting as well?” Paul’s tail starts to twitch back and forth in excitement and he starts to speak a little faster.

Terin chuckles and says, “You first, Faunus. Where I come from you’re welcome if you can survive.”

“And I you, sister.” Terin puts his arm around her shoulders, a glint of steel is barely visible.

“father says I’m to Young to fight” she sighs

'Ohh so Vacuo. Right? I am a lighting user. I have two pistols called Storm’s Wraith. I am pretty awesome and fast so we should race later. OH is that a gauntlet I see cool. Did you build it yourself?"
-To @Ace- “man well at least you can watch them fights…”

“Ah, but you still can learn, you’re never to old to learn.” Terin says to his ‘sister’. He motions with his free arm to reveal his gauntlet. “How can I know to trust you, Paul?” Terin’s tone is filled with caution.

Kota remembers something and unpacks a Nevermore feather. He places it on his ear and smiles. He notices other huntsman talking at the docking bay.

For some reason, he swears he heard someone mention Vacuo, but too afraid to ask and too unsure who said it, he remains leaning against a column, watching the airships and their passengers arrive.

“Have I stabbed you yet? besides I am recruiting for my team. So far it is me and my friend Arkane, He is a grate guy by the way, so I was thinking you could join or help us out. I am here buying fish… hey how about y’all come over to our dorm for fish tonight, we have Catfish, Cod, Tilapia, and tons of others.!” Paul is talking a bit faster now, and more so as he goes on. His tail is also twitching really fast.

Ideruba gets to the stadium and proceeds to read pamphlets