RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

Which would be? Kota asks.

Looking at Alices corpse Xander thinks im sorry Alice. Maybe we could have been better friends if i had met you some other time in life than when i did A tear runs down Xanders face I hope paul and every one else are ok

Soshi Smells like food. We should come and visit.

sure

Essnei looks at Xander “you’re Alive?”

Isn’t it rude to drop in uninvited and don’t you find it odd that a feast is what we’re smelling and we’re in a forest? Terin says, a bit suspicious.

Monster:" Kelzanie."

Xander looks at the thing in front of him “yes im alive. Who are you?”

Ideruba Lets get it then. Then maybe I can explain love and some more education.

Soshi @BlackBeltGamer98 We can drop in and wait. We can fight if we need to.

_ I have a bad feeling about this._ Terin says, worried. He is suddenly in his coat and his hood is up.

(@King_Ved You’d think that there would be patrols)

1 Like

Alice nods

“I am Essnei, an AI, should we go back to Beaco”

Then there was a Ursa Primm was wondering around.

Well, it’s not that bad, but I like calling you Carnelia. So, what’s your backstory?

“I guess so” I dont really have any were else to go

Okay, let’s back off, Primm are usually not a thing naturally encountered. He says to Soshi (@LTVmocs). He starts backing away very quietly.

Ideruba How do you want to travel? Grabs the movie in hand

Soshi What is that? @BlackBeltGamer98

i’d like to walk she responds

“Okay, initiating jump” replies the AI

A Primm Ursa. They are artificially created and they are not something to mess with. We need to make sure we don’t get spotted. He quickly responds, keeping an eye out for any other activity.

Ideruba starts walking with her. Puts hand on shoulder. Okay then.

Alice smiles at this

Soshi, we need to make sure to keep out of anything’s line of sight. Terin says, keeping to the shadows.