RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

“Whoa! Who are you?” Xander asks suprised.

Soshi I don’t know. Soshi bites off some skin and teleports them into the village.

“I am a lot of things” he says, grabbing an apple

Terin hopes they’re not able to be spotted, he sees they’re in an alleyway and decently hidden. Don’t move and stay as silent as possible. The last thing he wants is to get discovered and get in huge trouble.

Xander looks at him confused “also how did u get on this ship? And what do u mean alot of things?”

Soshi I can teleport us back to Ideruba or Alice.

“magic, and more magic” he replies

Ideruba @Ace Well. We can go spend some time together then.

No, the movement will reveal our position and if these people can create Primm, I’m sure that they’ll have some means of finding us if magic is used. Terin realizes that the telepathy is magic.

(@King_Ved)

Xander looks at him and says “magic you mean like using dust or a semblance” Xander says very skeptical @Ace

Monster:" I can’t for not even I know how it works but I know that’s what I need to do."

Luckily nobody noticed them.(@BlackBeltGamer98 @LTVmocs )

“no, literal magic.” He then takes a bite before adding “there is a lot of things you don’t know about”

Alice nods at him yeah, let’s do that

Alright, well, who is he? Kota asks.

Ideruba Lets go to the dorm. We can watch the movie.

Terin is perfectly still and his breathing is virtually silent.

Monster:" Who else is serval thousand years old?"

“Obviously theres a lot i dont know ive been out cold on this ship for days and no one bothered to get me or even check to see if i was a live” Xander says pretty upset. “But i know why dont u fill me in”

OOC its good to be back but i had a long day so im out for the night. Bye guys ill be back tomorrow around 12:30-1:00 probably.

1 Like

Ah. So, was he the reason or just the target? Kota asks.

Alice nods

“Well kiddo, what do you want to know?”

OOC edited last post i made incase you didnt see it. G Night