RWBY Tournament (RP Topic)

OOC I got to go. You guys can take over Ike and Soshi to move the plot if needed.

1 Like

He nods

He only sends one thing to him Hiding, if you can get out to the desert ward edge of the woods when that creature either leaves us alone or if it spots us, that would be most appreciated.

It looks in there direction.

but I’m bored he complained “sh*t” he says seeing it

Terin still doesn’t move nor make a sound. He is thankful for his choice in color for his coat, he spots the chain and hopes it’s not visible. (@King_Ved)

An airship arrives in Beacon, and Morgana, Arthur, and Percival disembark. She leads them back to the Moon dorm. “We arrived later than I expected,” Morgana says.

“Well, Atlas’s skyport is always busy,” Arthur says. Percival simply nods.

Then there was a voice," Hey George." And the Primm looks to see who it is.

Only Terin’s eyes move to follow the Primm’s gaze.

Akshi walks out to greet the person

It was Hau," Come on George you’ve had a long day let Krillan take your spot for now." The Primm nods and goes with Hau.

Terin’s head twitches and he hopes it wasn’t spotted and remains silent.

“uh, excuse me sir!” Calls out Akshi

The Primm growls, but Hau calmly turns to him," Hello what are you doing all the way out here?"

Terin’s pupils shrink Must not move nor make a sound. He starts to feel hungry Don’t you dare growl stomach.

2 Likes

“I’m an explorer, and I stumbled across this village” he says calmly “also what a beautiful Primm you have”

Terin’s stomach growls. Karabast!!! He thinks.

1 Like

Hau:" I don’t see no village and how do you know what a Primm is?"

The Primm looks straight at Terin.
Hau:" Who else is there?!"

“sorry I misspoke, as for primm,well, let’s just say I know many things”

Terin gets up, his face hidden in the shadows of his hood, he uses a Corridor of Thunder below Soshi to quickly get her to the PLAT Dorm, My idea, I will be the one to receive punishment. The portal vanishes the instant she’s through. He says nothing, he just stands there. (@Ace) Do not reveal who I am.