Sagittarus: being of protodermis

So first of all the body is based on a body i saw on a moc on the boards but i can’t find it so thanks for the inspiration you know who you are. Now on to the moc.

He is a being created during a accident involving protodermis. He was exploring a abandoned factory and came across some thieves who where trying to steal tanks of protodermis which he heard they where going to use to make weapons. The weapons were they latter going to sell to mercenaries. As he was a good person he could not allow them to enable mercs to hurt innocent people so he tried to stop them. During the ensuing battle one of the tanks exploded which killed everyone except Sagittarus which was transformed into a being of pure energy. After several days he began to come to his senses and discovered that he could make the mettal scraps around him move. He used this ability to make himself a crude body which he has then modified as he found better and more advanced parts.

Now for the pictures.

Compliments and critic is welcome.

29 Likes

I like him, but I feel that he gives off more of a Toa of Earth vibe than a Being of Protodermis. 9/10, only gripe is in the execution of the concept.

2 Likes

@Ultimate_TChalla ya i know but i could not come up with a good color to represent the energy inside the armor and i did not want to use silver armor on him. If you have tips i would greatly appreciate it.

1 Like

I’d suggest primarily silver, perhaps accented with some grey or black. It sounds like a boring color scheme, but it would most likely work when executed.

@Ultimate_TChalla ok ill try. Should i keep the green?

1 Like

Yeah, I like that bit. It makes the MoC have a bit more life to it, rather than seeming like a basic robot.

1 Like

@Ultimate_TChalla ya that was my thought as well. ill see what i can do about the silver and post the results here as soon as possible.

1 Like

The arms look a tad long, but otherwise this is really, really good. Maybe some more green accents could help as well.

Do you remember the colors of the moc? Or how long ago you saw it? I’m kinda interested in finding it.

Anyway, this is a brilliant moc of @JMP , but not so much a being of protodermis, like challa said, it needs silver.

1 Like

wayagh

Looks similar but different to my self moc!
Looks noice Atleast

Pretty much what @Ultimate_TChalla said.

1 Like

@Payinku no i do not remember any of that but i remember that it was only the body and that it was on the moc tips topic and as i said to challa i will fix it and thanks for the feedback.

@JMP ya it looks similar but i do not remember seeing your selfmoc before so i promise that i have not copied you.

@Hutere_the_Toa_of_Air thanks

@Saxton ya i think the arms are a bit to long too and i will probably ad more green so thanks for the tips.

Edited for Double Post - Prpl

This is an idea I’ve not really seen and it looks good.
My only problem with this is the mask. Another one being used would be fine.
9.5/10

1 Like

@Toa_Distraxx I will change it to a silver one as i am making him silver. Oh and thanks for the rating :slight_smile:

I like it, but it doesn’t scream “being of protodermis”. Try adding more silver and gunmetal.

0/10 expected centaur archer. /s

In all seriousness, it’s a good MOC, but as everyone else has said, it does not really look like a being of protodermis.

I really like this MOC’s design, but it needs more trans green throughout the rest of the build.

@Oniwah @Silver_Falcon @moamahrimatoro working on it