Salvation: Part II

He shrugged.

“Oh, hello…” the medic reacts. Grabbing a scanner, essentially the cybertronian equivalent to an x-ray, she looks to see what the object was.

“Unknown,” Motherboard replies.

The object seemed to be a rather large piece of something stucked in Redstocker’s Cybertronian spinal system.

Spectrum waved one of her blocky arms over Juliana’s body, attempting to diagnose her.
Her eyes blinked as she studied the larger bot’s body.
@Chromeharpoon

Blight drew his cloak around himself and began a trek out of the park.

“Well that doesn’t help me at all…” the medic complains, looking to see what else could be discerned about the object, if anything.

Technically, Blight was already in the main hangar. Little Iacon had been built within what had once been a miles-wide bay in her underside. The remnants of a few docking cradles could even be seen jutting from the walls and ceiling.

OOC: since Juliana’as @ProfSrlojohn’s character, I’ll leave the diagnosis to him.

IC: Forcep goes to treat other patients.

@meepinater

Spectrum waits for the diagnosis to complete.
@ProfSrlojohn

Thrust rubbed his chin.
“Are we going to find it?” Vigor asked grumpily.

“Find what?” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ asks.

“That.” He pointed to whatever monitor the message was relayed from.
“It looks important.”

“Clarification,” Motherboard says. “The Omega Key is currently in the lab and displaying no unusual behavior. The events of this recording occurred approximately three hours ago, during the previous battle.”

“What if this planet’s got something here that is… important?” Thrust mused. “Something made it flare.”

“That is not an unlikely possibility,” Motherboard admits.

The clanging of metal footsteps could be heard as Topside limps his way onto the bridge. The Autobot captain still had some energon smeared on his armor; he hadn’t yet visited a doctor.

“I miss anything?” he quips with a wry smile.

“The planet might have something special to the Omega thingy.” Lightshift said.
“Yes. It flared during the battle… perhaps it has a connection to something.”

Huh,” Topside reacts.

“Now that is mysterious. And likely important, if you’ll abide my stating the obvious.”

■■■■■■■■■■■■ rolls his eyes.

1 Like

Thrust studied Topside.
“Are you sure you’re okay?” He asked. “You don’t look well.”

Oh, I’m sure I’m in need of a doctor," Topside admits. “Just figured I needed to stop by here and congratulate our pilot first.”

The rest of the NPCs on the bridge do a double take, almost all in unison.

Thrust blinked.

“What for, he nearly killed us.” Vigor said, incredulous.

Lightshift muttered, “Someone call a medic, he needs one.”

1 Like

“I must agree with Vigor, captain,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says to Topside. “Flight Lieutenant Flyby deserves an execution, not a commendation.”

“And I’m here to say that ain’t happening,” Topside asserts.

“Like any decent Autobot, you see, I like myself a crazy plan when it works, and I think we can say that Flyby’s maneuver did have its intended effect.”

Flyby nods his head proudly.

When the scan completed, it would show that much of the bleeding on the left side had been stopped, but the jostling had caused internal bleeding on the other side, and the hole on her side was obviously still there.