Salvation: Part II

“So?”

Halfrunner doesn’t reply, seeing how Gronius had entered a new conversation. The broad-shouldered antillian turns to address the needs of other patrons.

“Y’know, terrans consider forty years to be fairly advanced in one’s lifespan?” Thrift agrees with Gronius, setting down his drink. How a man such as he drank without a mouth was a mystery.

“It’s my experience that age and wisdom do not always go hand-in-hand.”

Topside’s expression shifts to one of mild surprise. Behind him, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ casts a scornful look at his Autobot counterpart, before turning to stare out the window again.

The medic scoffs resumes her work.

“I am not getting into this discussion with you pal,” she groans.

“Really?” She gave him a confused look “I thought you had to be one to be the other.”

She started telling tgem her story, from her rather large number of years of studying Transformer anatomy, to her multiple failed attempts to create new combining individuals, from her argues with the Salvation’s scientists over the life-giving cube, to her retaliation and acceptance to start “small”, with already existing individuals.
“I have proofs for my skills. Hundreds of years of reseqrching, studying, learning. My request is simple, I want materials, and I want the cuve. I still want to try to create a combiner team out of nothing.”

“Yes! Because you know you would loose it!”

Thrift shakes his head.

“Not necessarily,” he says. “Experience makes one wise, ma’am, in my… uh… experience.”

“Not happening,” both ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside happen to say in unison. The two captains whirl around to look at each other, and share yet another awkward moment.

“Yes!” Broadband quietly hisses to herself. “The running gag lives again!”

The medic chuckles, as if she didn’t quite take that notion seriously.

OOC: GTG

“But… Why?”

“The frak you brought me to?”

Meanwhile, Delta lost interest in trying to find Gronius for now.
As a result of her change of alt mode she lost most of her weapons, but gained a new one: a weird vulture-shaped thing with two big, yellow mandibles to match her colour scheme. She really never saw something like that before, so she decided to go find a weapon seller or expert, to find out about her new item and maybe buy a few more.

“Which just proves my point! I was on earth for 30 years! And the next 20 was spent traveling to, (OOC: wherever they started)!”

Gronius shrugged.
“And why does this mean that you can’t have an opinion?”

“I’m uninformed! How can i have a valid opinion, if I don’t have any knowledge of the subject?”

“You like singing?”

“O-oh um yes!” she stuttered, surprised by the change of subject.

“That’s an opinion.”

“Yes, but I have experience in singing! I don’t have experience almost anything else!” She argued.

“So what? Opinion is the right of every living being. Without it we would be just mindless machines.”

“Yeah, but you can’t just shout an opinion without knowing the subject!”

“I am paralel with architecture, but I can say that I really don’t like that building down on Salvo’s street.”

OOC: What?

“true, but that’s an uneducated opinion, and doesn’t hold any weight! Especially if they don’t care about your opinion.”

Blight took a slow breath. “So, you changed your color. Neat.”

OOC: Like, he has nothing in common with architecture. He doesn’t know anything about architecture.

“Who cares? It’s my opinion. I can bring in some arguments, and proove why I think this way.”

OOC: i don’t think parallel is the word.

“So? So what? No one cares about my opinion anyway!”