Salvation: Part II

“It’s fine. This is an A10 thunderbolt. designed for Ground attack.”

“What’s the party about?” She asks cheerfully.

Salvo nods.

Turrets rise from the floor, firing the same stun rounds as the drones had earlier.

“Just celebrating some good fortune,” a Decepticon woman says.

“Yep,” an Autobot with pink armor chimes in. “With Bludgeon’s spy gone, he and his goons can’t track us. Once they get the ship fixed up, it should be smooth sailing from here on out, right?”

“Assuming we don’t run into any more zombies, of course,” another Autobot says.

He dodges the blasts deftly, quickly annihilating the drones with his rotary cannon in the nose.

“Well good for you” She replies sweetly.

Blight smirks. Being honest with himself, he is incredibly happy he actually managed to stop the fighting. Pixel crawls up to his shoulder and sits on it, giving him a friendly pat on the back.

Salvo watches on, offering no comment.

“Good for us all, I reckon,” the Decepticon says.

The Autobot and the Decepticon march down opposite ends of the hallway.

After they disband, Blight carries on by wandering through the halls, exploring for something worth taking part in, or someone worth chatting with.

Feeling like she was disapproving. He yells “turn it up a notch!”

“yes.” she replies. “Mr. Halfrunner, could I get a glass of (equivalent to water) please?”

Salvo nods and complies. The turrets begin to fire faster, moving around on tracks built into the floor.

“Certainly, Juliana!” Halfrunner happily complies, serving up a clear, colorless variant of engex.

“Aw yeah!” Gatecrasher yells, dodging shots and taking out drones.

She swallowed it in one gulp and placed the glass mouth down on the bar and left the establishment. She walked down the hallway, and turned the corner, and ran directly into Blight (@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister)

“I take it that’s more your speed?” Salvo comments.

“I’m sorry, ma’am!” Blight scrambled, Pixel falling to the floor- but not before creating a mostly useless parachute for himself.

“Defintely!!”

“O-oh! I’m sorry!” she exclaimed, then realized who it was. 'O-oh! Hi Blight!"

“Ah, Ms. Juliana!” he grins. “Pleasure, as always!”

Pixel rolls his eyes.

“S-sorry for running into you like this.”

“Eh, I should have seen that corner coming,” Blight shrugs. “So, on another break?”

The training room was now providing a reasonable challenge.

“yeah. I just finished my ■■■■■ for the day. How about you?”

“YEEEHAW!!!” Screamed Gatecrasher as he bore down on a drone. just as he destroyed it, his wing got clipped. a blast neutralized both of his engines. He glided down to a safe level, and he transformed into his tank mode.

“I just woke up,” he yawns. “I guess I stopped a fight, so that’s pretty cool.”

“O-oh! R-really! with who? Are you alright!? Let me look at you!” she fretted as she grabbed his face and looked for bruises.

The training grounds ■■■■■. The turrets aim downward, and Salvo herself vaults over a ledge and into the field.

“Drones and turrets are fun and all,” she says, light reflecting off her crimson visor, “but nothing beats sparring against a real bot, I reckon.”