Salvation: Part II

Deus rises to his feet and looks aroud.

Juuust a second, buddy…” Broadband promises.

“Leave that to me,” Topside says as he begins to walk down the hall out of the room.

1 Like

“I guess we better find Thrifts junkpile of a ship.” And he motions for Dues to follow him back to the town.

Zepar waits patiently.

“What can I do to help?” Epsilon asks.

At that moment, these three, and others, receive a message from Broadband on their comlinks.

@Toa_Vladin @meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @BlackBeltGamer98 @Jcton @ProfSrlojohn

"Uh, hey there! It’s me, resident Ms. Conventus and your friendly comm officer Broadband. Yeah, yeah; hold your applause.

“Alright, so Tall-Red-and-Draconic has informed me that Lady Corona told him, that you all are gonna be big d*mn heroes somesuch. Yeah; totally not jealous of you guys or anything. It’s cool. Anywho, she wants you guys by the capitol building- that being the big white building that used to be a Unitrex series passenger transport. Heck if I know why, but I personally wouldn’t keep the lady waiting.”

Epsilon looks at Topside, his gaze asking if he should go.

The Neutral begins heading back to the tower; after all, it is rude to keep a lady waiting.

“Right. Thank you Miss Broadband.” He said. “Well Dues, dity calls.” He transforms to A10 mode. “Climb on and hold tight!”

Juliana stares in disbelief at her comm. “Me? Me? What would Lady Corona want with me?” She asked.

“Two… no, five.” SideStep mumbled.

Topside begins making his way toward the bridge.

“Like I said lady, I dunno,” Broadband replies. “I’m just the messenger.”

Deus does as he is told, grabbing onto Gatecrasher.

Yeaaaah you were right the first time…” Sprocket says, cringing.

“Just… don’t die, alright? 'Cause I just got done rubbing this into Grommet’s face and I really don’t wanna have to eat my words. A-also you dying would just be terrible, of course.”

“Thanks, where is she at?” She asked.

Gatecrasher blasts off, flying towards the tower. When he reaches it, he lands out side, and enters the tower. He then climbs to Corona’s room.

SideStep shook his head.
“Of course.” He murmured. “Yes, I’ll have it done right away.”

“I guess we… go, then?” Blight murmurs, raising his hands to his shoulders in surrender. "Wait, whose name is Lady?"

“Lady corona? The famous prophet?” She said.

Blight scratched his hood. “Prophet, huh. Nope. Doesn’t ring any memory alarms.”

Epsilon continues to the tower, wondering what the call was for, exactly.

“Seriously? How in the world have I heard of but you haven’t?”

Wildsong ignored the message.
Gronius and Alterion were already there.
Delta turned to her ursagryph mode and flew towards the tower.
Redstocker was still locked in the medbay.

“I must really not get out much.”

“Evidently. Shall we go?” She asked.

He nods, a little embarrassed.

She transforms into her car mode,

“Try to keep up old timer!” She calls to him and takes off for the nearest airlock.