Salvation: Part II

“So… Where can we find her? I’ve never met her before.”

“I’m sure someone knows where she is.” Zepar said.

“And who should we ask?”

Zepar shrugs, “I don’t know.” He said.

“Then… Uhm… How do you want to find her?”

“I’m not sure.” He said.

OOC: Where does Daria usually hang out?

“Uhh…”

Shadowraker suddenly deployed and flew off, “Or Shadowraker could go flying off to find her.” Zepar said, clearly not expecting his Cryocondor to do that.

“Then who’s next on the list?”

“Acteon.” Zepar said.

“OK, I’ve never met him either.”

“Okay, Have you met Sidestep, Pixel, Caeda, Redstocker or Spectrum?” He asked.

Corona nods in turn.

“Right,” she says.

“Now,” she continues after taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, “allow me to get this part started, as Thrift might say…”

“I most certainly would…” Thrift quips with a hint of pride. Corona walks over to the edge of the podium, and a winged minicon flies over and transforms into a microphone for her to hold.

“Only Redstocker. Really, I didn’t knew we had such coloured names around us.”

Delta’s eyes widen in impress as she saw the Minicon.
Alterion was listening.

Juliana waited on bated breath, and Gatecrasher focused his attention on Corona

The crowd, too, falls silent.

“Good morning!” Corona greets the many thousands of cybertronians assembled- among them pilgrims, Salvation crew members, and many of our heroes.

“Today, as I’m sure you’re all aware, is an auspicious day,” the prophet continues, her voiced projected over an array of unseen speakers through the city.

“As I promised, our journey here has not been in vain, and salvation has been delivered unto us… though perhaps in a more literal sense then we were expecting,” she quips.

“Took ya long enough!” Sidewinder could be heard shouting from amidst the crowd. This elicits a few laughs, one from even Corona herself.

@meepinater The speech could be heard from the beach, where Sprocket, Grommet, and SideStep were.

“Oh, a grandiose speech,” Sprocket comments. “About time we had another one of those…”

1 Like

Gatecrasher smiled, but it was invisible beneath his mouthplate, which he had pulled together to hide his emotions.

Juliana seemed frozen with stage fright.

“Uhm… You OK?” Delta asked her.

OOC: Was this aimed at Juliana?

OOC: Uhm… Yes.