Salvation: Part II

“Y-your welcome!” She says.

“I don’t have you until I do this!” and he grabs her by the leg and let’s her hang upside down. “Yield?”

Blight turned from side to side, just making sure Pixel wasn’t going to appear like a villain in a horror film at the end of the hall. “Now I genuinely have nothing to do! Not even babysit! So, then, as your friend, would you mind if I accompanied you to… what was it, the park?”

“Yes and yes!” She answered.

Salvo shrugs.

“I guess so,” she says. “Well done. For a Decepticon.”

“Fantastic!” Blight cheered. “So, um… which way is it? I’ve never been there…”

@ProfSrlojohn

“Autobot or Decepticon, anyone can learn to fight.” He said as he set her down on top of her shell.

“Just this way.” She said as she pointed down the hallway and she began to walk.

OOC: you don’t have to @ me. I have this page watched.

1 Like

Blight followed her with a slight skip in his step. No Pixel? No Pixel. No Pixel!

“Yeah, I suppose that’s true,” Salvo says, climbing back into her armor and rising up off the ground.

“Otherwise this war would’ve been over a lot sooner, I reckon.”

They walked down a few hallways and walked into the open greenery of the park.

“As if it ever needed to happen at all.”

“Oh, wow,” Blight gawked, slapped in the face with a wave of nostalgia. His life as a farmer wasn’t a desirable one, but it was the one he got.

“it is amazing isn’t it?”

“True that,” Salvo affirms, running a finger down the crack in her visor.

“Do you want me to pay to get that fixed?” He asked, with obvious concern in his voice.

“How do you even keep these alive in such an enclosed space?” he muttered, inspecting the leaves of a plant.

“It’s a Decepticon tech I think. This used to be the prison sector I think.”

“Wow,” he repeated. “I used to be a farmer, you know. Before I got mixed up in the war. My sister and I both, really.”

“I think I’ll keep it for a bit,” Salvo says.

“Looks kinda bad—.”

“really? That’s amazing. I always thought that farming was one of the most honorable profession. You had a sister?”

“That it does” Says Gatecrasher with a chuckle.

Daria looks intently at the Shoomer-like device, the resemblance alone was quite interesting to her. She comments,
“This device, the one like a shoomer, what is it?”

“It ain’t much,” shrugged Blight. “Kind of bland. But it is honest work, though.”

“Um…” he scowled. “Yeah. I do.”

1 Like