Salvation: Part II

Blight shrugged. Pixel hopped off of his shoulders, “accidentally” kicking the medic in the face, and scrambled off, in search of something.

Juliana giggled.

She started recording them with a device in her lower left arm.
“Tell me everything that I don’t know about Bludgeon’s movement.”

“Well, we were supposed to try to stop the Decepticons from corrupting the world nations into destroying each others. There was this event called the Cold War. It was pretty similar to our war but… No fighting.”

The four Decepticons look to one another.

“Uh… what do you know?” Tossup asks, raising a hand.

Another one?” Salvo asks.

The gunsmith recalls what little she knew of human history, counting on the fingers of her left hand.

“That makes… what is it, the fourth one of those?”

OOC: the TOTGA-verse takes place pretty far in the future, so the Cold War was a long, long time ago.

gatecrasher filed the audio away for future reference.

“The basics. What the general public knows about you, really.”

@Chromeharpoon “The humans are doing pretty well with their colonisation, tho they still separate themselves over things like nationality. They finished the Barnard and Luhman solar systems and now are going for Wolf and Lalande.”
This names would not sound familiar to Salvo.

Spectrum turned her head and looked farther down the hallway.

Blight rubbed his face soothingly. “Ow,” he blurted.

“The public knows about us?” Shakedown asks. “I thought Bludgeon and Thunderblast kept their little uprising under wraps.”

“The dude stole a whole-aft fleet, hired a buncha pirates and Lockdown, and made off with several battalions on top of that,” Gearbox says to his comrade. “Try keeping that a secret.”

“Ah,” Salvo reacts, hiding her unfamiliarity with the names. “Really now? Good for them.”

The hall opened up to a massive chamber up ahead, lit by rays of sunlight and supported by thirteen monolithic columns that rose out of the ground.

“So,” Facelift says, “the map on the Key…?”

“Merely leads to another piece of the Omega Lock,” the male guard assumes.

Great,” the doctor sighs. “And how many pieces are there?”

The male guard shrugs his shoulders. “No-one knows.”

“I am waiting.”

“Yeah, although I preffered to stay on Earth, in a place called Alabama.”

Epsilon marvels at the environment as he approaches the panel.

Zepar taps the icon.

“Here, let me look at it.” She said, turning his head to get a better look.

“Well, we’re gonna need you to be more specific,” Gearbox says.

“Didn’t they make a song about that place?” Salvo asks. “Sounds nice.”

As Epsilon approaches, conduits running down the pillar light up, and a holographic interface materializes above it.

The readouts of the repairs and upgrades immediately organize and simplify themselves.

Gatecrasher studied the holograph.

“When did you join the movement?”

“There werw multiple songs written about sweet home Alabama.” she said in a southern accent.

Zepar begins studying the help screen and pokes around to see if there were any other things he could learn from it.

Epsilon steps up to the console and tries to make sense of the display.

Part of the controls included a map of Planet Omega, though the rest would be difficult for Gatecrasher and Epsilon to understand, as it was written in cyberglyphics.

The four Decepticons look to one another.

“Couple months ago, maybe?” Tossup replies. “Bludgeon’d been putting everything together for a while.”

“Ah,” Salvo reacts.

Zepar would find information lending credence to the possibility of the repair mechanisms basing their modifications to Salvation off of information given to them by the Omega Key.

1 Like

Zepar tries contacting the Inquisitive Savant’s AI to ask if she could transmit the upgrades she had thought up for the Salvation to the control room he was currently in.

Epsilon tries to recall who he was able to contact that knew how to translate Cyberglyphics.

“Any idea what it means?” gatecrasher asked.

Epsilon shrugs, “Your guess is as good as mine.” He said.