Salvation: Part II

Zepar moves down and to the side so he was next to Wildsong, “What’s up?” He asks politely as Shadowraker flew to his other side.

OOC: this is assuming she’s taken flight.

“Down! Now!”

Zepar promptly landed nearby, “Is something wrong?” He asked.

“Where’s the cube?”

Corona and Sidewinder walk past the statues and flickering star charts toward a set of stairs that led deeper into the facility.

“Well, those guys looked cool,” Thrift comments. “I wonder what they were up to…”

“It’s not like I had anything else to do tonight,” Broadband grumbles as Song takes off.

######“Such is my lot in life…”

Salvo follows from a ways behind on the ground. She wasn’t slow, per se, but she certainly wasn’t built for speed.

Zepar tries to think on this.

OOC: @Chromeharpoon …where is the Cube?

IC: Epsilon also seems impressed by the architecture.

OOC: Was GC being called? i missed it.

IC: Laslow was still driving through the jungle, as he had no knowledge of the event with Corona.

“I need it now!”

“I don’t know where it is.” Zepar immediately tensed up, “Have Sprocket or Grommet or Shockwave provided any information?” He asked.

OOC: Zepar’s face is starting to go into a “oh crap!” expression.

Laslow would be able to see the rest of the party entering the ancient facility up ahead.

Gatecrasher’s comlink continues to crackle as fragments of Broadband’s voice could be heard through the static.

@BlackBeltGamer98 @ProfSrlojohn @Jcton @meepinater

Epsilon, Gatecrasher, Daria, Deus, Thrift, Sidewinder, and Corona would now enter the spherical chamber in which Spectrum and Facelift had been taken. Our rescuers might even lay eyes on the two medics building a cybertronian body in the center of the room, surrounded by crystal formations and giant machines. All around them, cybertronian pilgrims manned ancient consoles and labored over components of a large, elaborate suit of armor.

Facelift looks up.

“Oh, hey guys!” he calls cheerily to the rescuers. He didn’t seem distressed at all.

“No!”

“I heard yeh the first ten times,” the Heavy Trooper grumbles.

Zepar’s mind raced. He tried to think what could’ve happened. “Please tell me it’s still with the ship.” He said, fearing the worst.

Epsilon, curious, walks towards the armor to look at it, being careful to not get in the way or touch it.

"Hey guys!: He calls. “Wait up!”

“What was that?” He said though the commlink.

Among the armor’s components were a giant pair of wings, each made up of four black metal feathers. Dark conduits traced their length.

“It’s about ti-…” Broadband’s voice crackles.

“Where are you… -ng told me to get a hold o-… but she wouldn’t tell me why.”

Thrift was polite enough to wait for Laslow to catch up.

Epsilon seemed uneasy. I hope this works, or things are gonna get a lot worse. he thought.

“Who? Sorry, signal is horrible here. I’m somewhere on the southern continent I think”

Laslow pulls up and transforms. “Thanks!” He says in between gasps.

“…Where?!” Broadband shrieks through the static. “How the f-!”

Broadband is cut off, as faint traces of Motherboard’s characteristic monotone could be heard in the background.

“And when-… tell us-… -t this?!” Broadband could be heard shouting at the first officer.

“No problem, my fellow Terra enthusiast!” Thrift exclaims.

“I’m sorry? You’re breaking up.”

“Says the bot to the one who lived there for 22 years of his life.”

Spectrum glanced up and waved cheerily to the newcomers, before returning to her work.