Salvation: Part II

Don’t die!” Broadband could be clearly heard commanding Gatecrasher and the rest. The rest of her words were largely indecipherable. Something about putting teams together…"

Oh?” says Thrift, raising an eyebrow. “Intriguing. Who, may I ask?”

Several prisoners around Redstocker back away, giving the Autobot some space.

“Go where?” Salvo asks.

“Shockwave has reported artifact number seven-seven-two-five as stolen,” Motherboard reports. “He, Sprocket, and Grommet have begun to search for it.”

“Oh, she means our experimental combiner team.”

“A certain female Neutral by the name Juliana. You wouldn’t have seen her by any chance have you?”

“So mutch tine has passed! What year is it?”

“There.” she says, pointing to the continent.

“Where could it be?” Zepar asked.

His mind was racing: two ground bridge terminals’ coordinates were given to him earlier by Motherboard and being able to pick any spot on a planet to just teleport to would be very useful if one were fleeing with a stolen item.

Epsilon took a deep breath and turned towards Facelift, “Facelift, do you know whose Spark that body will be inhabited by?” He asked.

One prisoner, confused, gives the current date.

“Do I look like I can swim?” Salvo asks rhetorically.

“Unknown,” Motherboard replies. “Crewwoman Broadband, however, is currently in contact with several other crew members who have traveled to the continent in the south via a ground bridge.”

Facelift stands up straight and drops a half-formed servo onto the table.

“No, come to think of it, I don’t,” he says. “They didn’t tell me.”

OOC: Was this supposed to be in response to Broadband?

“Oh my. That much?”

“Yes…?”

“Isn’t that somewhat important?” GC asks.

“As a matter of fact, I have!” Thrift informs Laslow.

“She and I did some business a few days ago concerning a door for some hole-in-the-wall place in the main hangar.”

“…Yes?” The prisoner responds, confused.

“Well I can’t,” Salvo bluntly replies.

Facelift looks up toward the ceiling, deep in thought.

Hmmm… maybe,” he says.

Laslow smiled.

“Figures. It’s just like her to help some nobody with something, and spending her own money I’m sure”.

GC gives him an unimpressed looked.

Epsilon took a deep breath and only said two words, “Nova Prime.”

“I’ll take Wildsong with me to one of the ground bridges and see if the cube was taken through there.” Zepar said to Motherboard, “If our thief wanted to make tracks, a Ground Bridge would be the fastest way to do that.”

Redstocker put his head on his chin, but suddenly jolted.
“I have a beard?!”

“I could take you on my back.”

Spectrum began to cheerily hum a pleasant tune while she working, bobbing her head to the beat.

Thrift tilts his head.

“Pardon me, but isn’t that an admirable trait in the eyes of most?” he asks.

Facelift’s eye widens.

“Oh, slag,” he reacts. He looks over at Corona.

“The guy on the table is-?”

Corona nods her head.

“Huh…” Facelift sighs. “Y’know, I thought he looked familiar…”

“Affirmative,” Motherboard replies. “The captains have also begun mobilizing teams to travel to the island, as well.”

The other prisoners around Redstocker exchange confused glances between themselves.

Salvo looks down at Delta. The gunsmith was much larger than her when joined with her mech, and far heavier.

Spectrum, completely oblivious to what the others were talking about, hopped over Nova Prime’s body and working on the other side.

“It is. I’m just saying that that’s very much like her. For better or worse. Any idea where I might find her?”

GC puts two finders on the bridge of his nose, and rubs it with his eyes closed.

(OOC: geez that sounds weird written out.)

“Does anybody have a razor? Or a knife?”

“Without the armour.” she added.

Zepar nods, “We’ll let you know if we find anything.” He said before hanging up.

He looks at Wildsong, “Let’s see if we can’t find the cube through a ground bridge.” He said to her. (@Toa_Vladin)

Epsilon nods, “Corona says her visions show him fighting against the forces of Chaos.” He told Facelift.

“What ground bridge?”

“Motherboard sent me the coordinates for 2 ground bridge terminals and we have people at the southern continent, it’s possible the thief took the cube through one of them and maybe took it to the southern continent.” Zepar said.