Salvation: Part II

The Wrecker walked towards Redstocker, when he got close enough he tapped Redstocker’s shoulder with his left hand. “I’m here…” He said with a neutral tone.

Redstocker being at a high above the ground twice bigger than Scorchlock’s, this wouldn’t be possible.

“I’m here!!” He rose his tone.

Redstocker turned around and looked down.
“Oh! You’re faster than the others.”

“Of course.” He crossed his arms. “When you are a Wrecker under Ultra Magnus, you are bond to always come earlier than expected.” He said. “Mister Shoulder Pads didn’t gave us any break if we missed our deadline…also Wrecker Fact…don’t call Ultra Magnus Mister Shoulder Pads when he’s around.” He mentioned.

OOC: Isn’t Ultra Magnus the leader of the Autobots in this universe, therefore he doesn’t really have anything to do with the Wreckers, at least not to the Prime/IDW level?
IC: “Wasn’t intending to, son.”

Scorchlock chuckled. “Good.”

He nodded.

“So you did this by yourself?” He asked, gesturing around the arena.

“Yeah, yeah. It was nothing. About an hour of constant work.”

Zepar and Epsilon-5 cautiously continue to test what they can and can’t do to manipulate their environment while in the Patch from making crude furniture to trying to access one another’s memories, with permission.

Thunderblast nods in return, before shifting her attention to the crewmen on the bridge.

Greasemonkey rests his hands on his cane.

“And I would say to that Decepticon: ‘I’m the one who made the transwarp drive, thank you’,” he says wryly.

The simulation attempts to construct these memories with varying degrees of success: it could create more exact (but still incomplete) recreations of more recent memories, but older ones, from maybe a month back onward, it struggled to simulate.

“So I get that my ship is ready?”

“Impressive.” He nods.

King-Quan nods.

“Thanks.”

“It will be by the time you get to the hangar,” Thunderblast predicts.

Greasemonkey turns around to look at the aforementioned transwarp drive- the immense cylindrical machine branching off Salvation’s main reactor, adorned honeycomb-patterned conduits that glowed white and a pair of spinning rings that crackled with electricity.

“Truly a marvel,” he compliments his work. “If I may be so vain, sirs. Of course, one slip-up and we’re all irradiated dust drifting through three different dimensions. Or we tear the fabric of reality asunder and cause a myriad of parallel realities to intersect and sow chaos throughout the multiverse…”

“…Lovely, Greasemonkey, thank you,” Topside quips, hoping that the old cyborg would prevent such mishaps from occurring.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Spectrum entered the Antillian Sunrise.

Lightshift commed Gronius. “Do you still need our help?”
@Toa_Vladin

SideStep entered the bridge and approached ■■■■■■■■■■■■.
“What needs to be done?” he asked the captain. “I’m bored and not sure what to do.”
@Chromeharpoon

“That makes all of us!” Breakswitch quips from the navigation console. “I thought a galaxy-spanning relationship to find ancient relics and save the life of a god would be more exciting!”

“If you want an assignment, soldier, you’ll have it,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says. “Motherboard has been leading efforts to locate any more hideouts of Bludgeon’s spy, like the one your friends found in the main hangar.”

“I have identified several locations where such hideouts could have been placed during the CFC Salvation’s construction,” the first officer announces. On her visor, the blueprints of Salvation materialize, with several spaces highlighted in green.

“So you want me to check 'em out? I can do that.”

She nodded, before leaving the bridge and heading towards the said hangar.

“Oh, yeah! Sure! I am just looking for the others that I have to search. Maybe you three can help me with that, as if if you see them you tell them to contact me?” Gronius asked, genuinely exhausted by the searching.