Salvation: Part II

Treadquake leaped as the predacon approached. Once again landing on its back.

Meanwhile Starchaser kept up on the fire from the air. Knowing it wouldn’t hurt the predacon. But hopefully at least distract it.

The Predaking ducks and slithers out of the way of the blast, darting toward Split to try and bite the combiner.

Skystalker fires another pair of exploding disks into the ground in front of Darkside as Salvo opens the glove compartment inside the Decepticon.

Skylynx ignores the stinging pain of Starchaser’s attack as he transforms to robot mode, trying to grab a hold of Treadquake as he did so.

Split leaps back, firing again.

With yet another snap, Darkside dodges the blasts, and changes direction, continuing to put distance between him and the Predacon.

Inside the glove comparment, were five cards, each in a slot, one of which was glowing brightly.

Next to them, was a small stack of 5 more cards.

He was successfully. But while he was in close range, Treadquake aimed his missile launcher right in front of the predacon’s face, and switched it to flamethrower mode. Firing a jet of flame right into his face.

The Predaking dodges most of the second volley, but a stray missile explosions halts the dragon in his advance. He hisses and shoots a beam of plasma at the Devastator.

Skystalker growls in frustration, folding in his wings and diving headlong at Darkside.

“Whoa,” Salvo remarks. “Where’d you get these?”

Skylynx howls in pain, dropping Treadquake as he staggers backward, covering his face with his hands.

Split yelped and dodged, the plasma hitting his shield.

From the air, Starchaser approaches. Carefully she lines up a shot, and fires her anti-armor rifle. Three consecutive shots aimed right for the predacon’s head.

The Predaking snarls and grabs onto the shield, trying to tear it away from Split. The gasses emanating from the predacon begin to freeze on the shield and the combiner.

Three sharp cracks ring out as Skylynx is struck thrice in the head. The predacon falls onto his back, momentarily disoriented from the blows and the searing pain consuming his face.

Darkside double snaps, now facing the predacon, which should cause the beast to overshoot and crash.

“Came out of the well with 'em. Well, eight of them anyway. I was able to put the blueprints from my mind onto paper, and get a couple more made up, but It’s hecka expensive. Feel free to take a look at one, as long as it isn’t in a slot.”

The shield splits apart into the blades, the ice forming around each one.
Split growls and backs away, switching his shotgun to full-auto mode and firing it at the Predaking.

Treadquake wastes no time as he jumps back to his feet. He quickly deploys his shotgun and shoves it into the predacon’s face. Firing it point blank.

King-Quan dashed backwards, avoiding the blade from protruding his chest. He suddenly deploys all of his blades that form around his main one. Eventually, there was a big buster sword as he slashed the air with it. He dashed forward with his jet boosters and ducked as he slashed at Bludgeon’s chest.

Indeed it does. Skystalker crashes into the ground, setting the earth aflame.

“Maybe later,” Salvo says. “You know, after we do some dragon-slaying and get the heck out of here.”

The Predaking growls as the shots strike his armor. Nonetheless, he pushes forward, firing another beam of plasma at Split.

The shotgun blast tears through the scorched armor of Skylynx’s face, and with that, the predacon succumbs to his wounds and dies.

Bludgeon steps to the side opposite the blade, avoiding the strike. He dashes forward, slashing at King-Quan’s midsection as he did so, in an attempt to slice the Autobot in half.

“And how do you propose we do that Autobot? Nothing I’ve got will scratch it, and your shell had been destroyed!”

Split rolled out of the way, barely dodging the plasma.
The blades shot at Predaking’s mouth as it opened.

“Well, then we get crafty!” Salvo replies as Skystalker gets back up, glaring at Darkside.

“If the two of us can’t shoot him down with what we’ve got, then we need to get ourselves some bigger guns.”

The Predaking maintains the plasma beam as the blades fly toward him, redirecting it at the oncoming weapons.

@meepinater

“I’m open to suggestions!”

“Finally! Told you the predacon kill was gonna be mine.”
Treadquake boasted.

Starchaser flew down and transformed into her robot mode.
“Oh please. The only reason you managed to kill that thing is because I shot it in the face. I bet if I fired off one or two more rounds from my rifle, I would have gotten the kill myself.”

“Tell you what. How about we go, right now. If you wanna settle this, then lets settle this right now.”
Treadquake spat back.

“We’re in the middle of a battle you idiot! Besides do you even know who I am!”
Starchaser yelled.

“Of course I do. How could I not? But even if you are the greatest flying ace of the war, a 'con is still a 'con. And I’ll take you down no problem.”

Click hummed nervously. He didn’t much care for all the arguing. And Starchaser could tell."

“Look. I don’t have time for this. You can do whatever you want. I’m going to fight the war we’re in the middle in.”
With that the decepticon transformed into her star fighter mode and blasted off, looking for another target. Treadquake transformed and did the same.

1 Like

Split forces the blades out of the way redirecting them at Predaking’s eyes.