Salvation: Part II

At this moment, Juliana would pull up, and transform back into bot mode. “I’m looking for Lady Corona, where can I find her?”

“How many are we, exactly?” Delta asked.
“A lot…” Gronius responded.

Blight, panting as he sped, soon entered the hangar, turning to exit the ship swiftly.

An unassuming bot in sloping blue armor raises her hand.

“I am she,” she says.

“Really!?” She exclaims, then walks over, with her hand extended. “Its such an honor to meet you!”

Corona accepts the handshake.

“Likewise,” she says earnestly, smiling.

Juliana takes her hand back, and steps back a bit, as if she was scared she was crowding her.

Delta rolled her eyes.

Zepar was waiting nearby, his dragontail swishing back and forth like a cat that was waiting for something.

Epsilon soon arrived, looking around at the group.

“Shall we continue?” Corona asks.

“I vote ‘yes’,” Thrift comments.

“O-oh, um! Yes!?” She stutters.

Zepar nods while Epsilon’s head tilts to express confusion.

“As the junkion might explain with an unusual amount of frustration,” Corona says, gesturing toward Thrift, “we were supposed to meet at the white Unitrex ship serving as our capitol building. It’s not of great concern, however.”

“It ruins the flow, man!” Thrift insists. “The cinematic…-ness of it all. Primus’ chosen saviors can’t even follow some basic directions!”

It’s of no concern,” Corona insists.

“The call was to gather here, whether or not we know what the building used to be is irrelevant.” Zepar said.

“Does he sound grumpy or is it just me?” Epsilon asked the group.

“I-I’m sorry! I don’t even know what a Unitrex is!! I just looked for the biggest building!” Juliana says, sounding worried and embarrassed.

“Don’t worry, that’s how I found this place earlier.” Epsilon said.

“What is a unitrex anyway?” She asked.

“My best guess is a really big transport cruiser that was phased out some time ago, given the state it’s in, I’d bet it would be somewhere around the 10,000 year range.” Epsilon replied.

“I don’t think we’ve officially been introduced.” He said, “I’m Epsilon-5 but folks usually just call me Epsilon or Eps.”

Delta rolled her eyes and sighed seeing Juliana’s reaction.
“Hey, has anyone seen Song?” Gronius asked.
Alterion shrugged, tho in his mind he was also worried. Not because Song might have got lost, but because whether he liked it or not, he will have to meet his brother again.

“Hello!!!” Redstocker yelled to the guards.

Thrift shrugs.

“Nope,” he says. “Can’t say I have.”

The two guards turn.

“Do you mind?” the Autobot asks.